+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4th and penultimate call before playoffs

4th and penultimate call before playoffs

Bar the universe contracting back to its infinitely small starter particle we are in the playoffs.

Now I may have touched on this before so apologies if I am repeating myself but please please please lets not have those embarrassing begging scenes on the board now we are an upmarket club.

Playoffs start in May and Wembley towards the end of May so ample time to check holidays, swap with work colleagues, square it with wife, learn how to use a printer [dont ask Exeter as he doesnt have one!], arrange with mate to collect tickets and so on.

I know many of you are cat and dog lovers thus being on the selfish side but please show some self respect and work out how to get your own tickets...see link for help with this.

Those lads in USA or Brin...it doesnt help them to supply free tickets it just discourages them from helping themselves and lowers their self worth...tony765438765429877776999 glad you are fixed up now!

So there are no excuses fellas - [url=www.wonga.com]view external li

re: 4th and penultimate call before playoffs

THIS IS A BELLEND ALERT THIS IS A BELLEND ALERT

Didn't work out Kempo I am afraid so back looking for opportunities.

Have to say I'm a bit disappointed in you Kempo, never thought you'd sink as low as to recommend companies like Wonga to people who are strapped for cash.

Surely someone with your Intelligence should at least have the decency to link to a local credit union with reasonable interest rates as opposed to somewhere like Wonga where they could get into more strife.

Quote Originally Posted by shiregreenmillers
    is it really necessary to be so rude?...Just say that you dont like or dont agree with the post.

Quote Originally Posted by merry_miller
    Have to say I'm a bit disappointed in you Kempo, never thought you'd sink as low as to recommend companies like Wonga to people who are strapped for cash.

Surely someone with your Intelligence should at least have the decency to link to a local credit union with reasonable interest rates as opposed to somewhere like Wonga where they could get into more strife.
    Im on a 10 percent referral kickback!

Quote Originally Posted by kempo
    is it really necessary to be so rude?...Just say that you dont like or dont agree with the post.[/quote]Sorry kempo

like this thread

Quote Originally Posted by kempo

Im on a 10 percent referral kickback![/quote]

Bloody capitalist pigs, do owt for an extra buck

We're going up automatically, so we all have plenty of time to save for the play-offs next season.

UTM!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast