+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Queen of the South's League Record Since 2000-01

Queen of the South's League Record Since 2000-01

Interesting to note that if Queen of the South do finish 4th this season then their league record since 2000-01 would be as follows:

1st - Twice
    4th - Five times
    5th - Three times
    6th - Once
    8th - Twice
    10th - Once

re: Queen of the South's League Record Since 2000-01

An amazing stat when you look at the previous 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueHair
    An amazing stat when you look at the previous 10 years.
    What's the most points we've ended up with in Div 1 ?

I think it is 2009/10, when we finished with 56 points. We need 9 points from 5 games to break that record. Which incidentally would also guarantee 4th place.
    Most goals we've scored in the division is 57 (currently 44), so unless we really tank someone that may be difficult to beat.
    Least goals we've conceded is 38, currently on 33. Given we rarely ship more than one goal these days (I'm going to regret saying that...), maybe achievable?
    That's just looking at the recent 36 game division since we came up in 2002.
    On the subject of stats, it's a bit annoying that our record 'first' division points total set last year is going to be broken this year.

To me it will never be beaten as it was the 2nd Division. Now with the leagues being renamed our achievement will never be beaten.

Maybe wrong but thats my way of thinking about it

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)