+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Results, Table and Chat (Week 33)

Results, Table and Chat (Week 33)

The standout performance in week 33 comes from Rotherman who takes the weekly win with 39pts, ably assisted by 10pts from correctly predicting the Chester v Hyde 3-2 scoreline. Joining him on the podium are XsebarusX and LeedsMiller1989 whilst FrickleyAway picks the fixtures and picks up the donkey ears with just 6pts.

In all the excitement of week 32 it passed unnoticed that fromafar was the first player to complete his season of 32 games and with just 4 weeks left for posters to predict it's going to be a humdinger of a run in with TFA currently the one we are all chasing.

Although neither of the games will be included in our fixtures, as next weekend is FA Cup time we'll play the PL FA Cup final between TimeforAle and Thedonpagefanclub. Good luck gentlemen and if you want to keep your opponent in the dark then feel free to email me your picks to camillersfan@yahoo.co.uk before the normal deadline.

Week 33
    Winner: Rotherman 39pts, 1x10 (Chester), 1x7 (Sheff Utd), 1x6 (Kidderminist

re: Results, Table and Chat (Week 33)

Some very strange results this week and thankfully I picked a goalscorer otherwise I would be wearing big donkey ears!