+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Just say sorry

re: Just say sorry

Quote Originally Posted by BileysThere
    I'm looking forward to seeing how bile compares the don spending the Liebherrs millions to the GLCT being caught with their hand in the charity bucket.

Where's the popcorn
    Don't worry dwease it's only gonna get better for us as far as the finances at scum go.[/quote]

Finances go where - up?

Surely with the TV deals going the way they are, our finances will only improve

You cite our spending as a negative, but the money is being spent on infrastructure, not Russian arms deals or LIthuanian pension schemes. Why wouldn' Saints fans be happy?

What i said then!! You have nothing Miss. :/

[quote=po**ey pravda in May 2012]MONEY which was supposed to be donated to good causes by Portsmouth Football Club has not been passed on to the charities, The News can reveal.The clubs administrators PKF have confirmed that about GBP 8,400 is outstanding to organisations dating back to before the club went into administration in February.

The cash was raised after a GBP 2 administration fee was placed on tickets bought on match days at the start of the 2011/12 season, and fans were told the cash would be donated to charity.

But the administrators have confirmed that charities did not receive the admin fees from games held between October and December.

Almost GBP 6,400 is owed to PSEF while the rest was to be split between Eastleigh-based charity Simon Says, U Support, The Rainbow Centre in Fareham, the British Legion and Help for Hospices, which teamed up with the Football League

Pompey fans owe what?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyweasel
    Why wouldnt Saints fans be happy?
    I'm a very happy Saints fan..

The recent financial results show that the club is in a very healthy state, with money in the bank, massively increased TV revenue, relatively low (and perfectly manageable) transfer repayment schedules, a preofessional and experienced board, a keen and passionate billionaire owner - as you say, what's not to be happy about ?

Compare and contrast with the potless, drunken tyre kickers and amateurs from down the road and it just puts an even bigger smile on my face..

Mind the gap..

Quote Originally Posted by PapaLazarou

The recent financial results show that the club is in a very healthy state, with money in the bank, massively increased TV revenue, relatively low (and perfectly manageable) transfer repayment schedules, a preofessional and experienced board, a keen and passionate billionaire owner - as you say, what's not to be happy about ?

Compare and contrast with the potless, drunken tyre kickers and amateurs from down the road and it just puts an even bigger smile on my face..

Mind the gap..[/quote]

YEAH YEAH Right so you and the rest of this board haven't been in hiding since wednesday.
    You lot have been ****t!ng yourselves. Faceless hypocrites!

Mind the gap..[/quote]

YEAH YEAH Right so you and the rest of this board haven't been in hiding since wednesday.
    You lot have been ****t!ng yourselves. Faceless hypocrites![/quote]

WTF

Unlike yourself (clearly), some people actually have lives outside of internet messageboards.

Try it sometime, you might find your life getting a little more fulfilling..

So, Biley, which of the posters are you trying to pick up?
    Your need to make contact with people who, quite clearly, think you are a waste of space, and the amount of time you spend on this forum, indicate that you are single and extremely desperate.
    This isn't a dating site, you know.

And should you, surprisingly, be in a relationship, he/she/it must be a right minger if you'd rather spend so much of your time on here, rather than on your own forum.

Well,as one can imagine,she'd hardly be an oil painting.

Quote Originally Posted by PapaLazarou
    Unlike yourself (clearly), some people actually have lives outside of internet messageboards.

Try it sometime, you might find your life getting a little more fulfilling..[/quote]

Correct. I was working, not hiding.
    Heard the news, wondered for a minute. Then realised that our assets massively outstrip any debt and relaxed.

Gloating is one of things we will always have better reason to do.
    Never in a million years ... but it is my favourite because it smacks of so much desperation.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast