+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hughton gone

Hughton gone

Sacked.

'A Norwich statement said: "The decision has been taken to give the club the maximum chance of survival." '

Good luck with that then. Here are the remaining fixtures;
    Fulham (A)
    Liverpool (H)
    Man Utd (A)
    Chelsea (A)
    Ar5enal (H) - view external link

re: Hughton gone

Delia should take over.

Come on...where are ya...lets be avin ya, Delia

They look doomed to relegation by that fixture list. Pity really but glad we're not accompanying them for a change.

I'm amazed he's turned out to have the fairly decent managerial career he's had tbh, good luck to him though

I had tipped Norwich to do relatively well this season but it just hasn't happened for them. I like hughton and thought he was harshly treated by the barcodes, but it has to be said he's the author of his own misfortune here. He'll be back in management soon enough though.

Norwich's run-in? Ouch! reminds me of our start to last season! Fulham have hit form and have the opposite run-in including Palace at home last game. Last day drama sending the canaries down? Wouldn't bet against it.

Odd timing to give Hughton the boot, IMO..

Looking at their run in, I'm not sure anyone could steer them to adding more than a single point to their current tally..