+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just passing the time.

Just passing the time.

Steve; " Mum, I've got the biggest **** in primary school, is that because I am a big boy?

Mum; No, it's because you are 28 and retarded.Now watch before you slobber spaghetti down your new Portsmouth top."

re: Just passing the time.

??????

[quote="alnbll88" Mum, I've got the biggest **** in primary school, is that because I am a big boy?

Mum; No, it's because you are 28 and retarded.Now watch before you slobber spaghetti down your new Portsmouth top."[/quote]Another glue sniffer

Hitting women and dishing out comas
    What is it you lot say Pwopah nawteee aaaard B.a.s.t.a.r.d.s

[quote="alnbll88" Mum, I've got the biggest **** in primary school, is that because I am a big boy?

Mum; No, it's because you are 28 and retarded.Now watch before you slobber spaghetti down your new Portsmouth top."[/quote]Brilliant that actually made me hurt laughing

Mum; No, it's because you are 28 and retarded.Now watch before you slobber spaghetti down your new Portsmouth top."[/quote]

That was funny, fact.

Nice to see your mum is looking out for you Steve.

If you pair of p.r.i.c.k.s found that funny, then you really need to get out more, you're not the sharpest of tools ( tools being exactly the right word in this case) are you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pfcsteve72
    If you pair of p.r.i.c.k.s found that funny, then you really need to get out more, you're not the sharpest of tools ( tools being exactly the right word in this case) are you!!!

Quit before they really dry bum you retard

Quote Originally Posted by pfcsteve72
    Believe me Steve it is funny, I thought ACTIVE was amusing but spaghetti down your new footy top killed me
    It's a must just lately to read what silly Steve is up too, every time you tap your key pad you make a tit of yourself and the replies make you look even sillier.
    Keep it up Steve it makes priceless reading.
    And those need for the concern I get out plenty.

Mum; No, it's because you are 28 and retarded.Now watch before you slobber spaghetti down your new Portsmouth top."[/quote]

This post has got to be in my top 5 lol posts on the footy mad sites still laughing after an hour

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast