+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones

re: Game of Thrones

Really enjoyed the first episode.

Stick with True Detectives, whilst the first two episodes are slow, they really set the scene for an excellent series.

GoT is back on next Monday night at 9pm btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Pentridge
    Really enjoyed the first episode.

Stick with True Detectives, whilst the first two episodes are slow, they really set the scene for an excellent series.

GoT is back on next Monday night at 9pm btw.
    Started this Monday mate ie yesterday

Anyone know why the character change for Daario Naharis ??

Enjoyed the first episode setting it up nicely for the series, get the wedding out of the way quickly though as that is dragging.

Mart, I've missed all of Boardwalk Empire. I'm hoping that when it finishes they'll do a complete re run like The Sopranos. Have to admit to being totally addicted to The Sopranos.

Quote Originally Posted by chiswickmart
    Yeah a mate of mine said that Series 3 of BB is not as good but it picks up massively for 4 and 5.

Still not entirely sure Game of Thrones is for the ladies, I don't actually know any who are watching it.
    Series three i found to be a breather whilst keeping the pot simmering, 'Fly' was a clever way to keep fans on the boil. If BB had one fault it would be 'too intense' at times.

I don't think the original actor was available fairy, hence the change although there are rumours that he was binned because he was generally a rubbish actor. Next episode should be fantastic!

As for Breaking Bad, people who know me know how much I love that show. Series 4 and 5 are simply "must watch" TV.

On Boardwalk empire, see it's just been announced series 5 will be the last in the show.

Shame they don't do the same with homeland, can't see how they are going to drag that out for 7 series.

I enjoyed blacksails which I think is only available on amazon prime what ever that is.

Blacklist is still my guilty pleasure just because I think James Spader is brilliant.

I'm also strangely enjoying believe.

Quote Originally Posted by pompeygun
    Mart, I've missed all of Boardwalk Empire. I'm hoping that when it finishes they'll do a complete re run like The Sopranos. Have to admit to being totally addicted to The Sopranos.
    I watched the first 2 series of BE, brilliant! For the first time in any serious drama i had watched one of the *'s was killed off very unexpectedly, (chis will know what i mean)
    and then i lost pace through work and competition with the family for sky. I will catch up as i loved it.

Shame that this will be the last BE, I was looking forward to seeing Capones character grow. That said, they could make a series about him with the same actors quite easily.

Glad that you confirmed that they swapped actors in GoTs Fairy, I thought I was going mad!

You should all get on Sons of Anarchy, it's ace.

Boardwalk Empire and The Sopranos are two shows I want to start eventually, but I've not got much time as it is!

I am working my way through the first season of The Wire but struggling to get into it after 9 or 10 episodes. Worth sticking with?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)