+ Visit Norwich City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hughton gone

re: Hughton gone

Lambert knew when to get out, and your lot took the bait hook line and sinker, how we laughed when you sang PLs claret n blue army, and laughed even more reading the posts on here after just a few matches, when almost to a man you wanted him gone.
    You surly will not have long to wait, as that randy old yank will find another few mil, and appoint Hughton, know how you love Birmingham's leftovers.
    Nice to chat again.

I take it you don't miss his long ball big man up front, no width, only attacking on the counter, bad signings, same old after match interviews that are hard to understand and no Plan B approach then?

How about Holt then?

Damn

Sam, Holty will always be a legend at Carra, but as a player now, no thanks, would love him to come back as opposition so we could thank him from the stands.
    Any news on CH being lined up to replace Lambo yet, would tighten up that defence of yours, for a few weeks, but then there would be no one there to see it, yawn, yawn, yawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie
    Hull City fan

Shame for Hughton, he is a good manager and did well with a Newcastle side when he was left caretaking the side.

I accept that sometimes a good manager and a good side don't gel into one coherant unit but you have to question your back room decision makers.

The alarm bells for you lads have been ringing way before today and to get rid of him now shows poor decision making with no chance for the next manager to make his mark on the team.

Football has no dignity or values about it these days. Never mind at least you have an aging drunken cook to keep you amused.

good luck.
    Yep and we will still be called NORWICH CITY, found a for your lot yet?[/quote]

Yep. HULL CITY.

Found a new manager for your lot yet?

To late for me should have been done on boxing day after we lost to Fulham at home but i am glad he's gone.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePublic
    Hull City fan

Shame for Hughton, he is a good manager and did well with a Newcastle side when he was left caretaking the side.

I accept that sometimes a good manager and a good side don't gel into one coherant unit but you have to question your back room decision makers.

The alarm bells for you lads have been ringing way before today and to get rid of him now shows poor decision making with no chance for the next manager to make his mark on the team.

Football has no dignity or values about it these days. Never mind at least you have an aging drunken cook to keep you amused.

good luck.

No offence but anyone could of got that Newcastle side up they soon realised though he wasn't good enough for the prem.

Quote Originally Posted by samhubball
    Do you want Lambert back? I will drive him up for you.

I feel bad that Norwich might be relegated after having to appoint Hughton who was awful at bham city. Do you think Lambert would have made you guys progress or is he a one trick pony?
    I think Lambert was good for us as we were for him i don't think we would get better than mid table with him but the footall was so much more exciting i think he is showing now he is not good enough for a club like Villa.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)