+ Visit Preston North End FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: You lot got a team for Saturday?

You lot got a team for Saturday?

Half of them should be suspended by rights.

Simon Grayson said he would speak more about the betting charges after Saturdays 3-1 defeat at home to Carlisle.

Up the Blues!

re: You lot got a team for Saturday?

Shush Nobby man. If these lot get sent down, we could end up signing them when they come out. Brunton Park, twinned with Strangeways.

Hello nobbers, it's me again!

*waves*

Quote Originally Posted by ***byblue
    Half of them should be suspended by rights.

Simon Grayson said he would speak more about the betting charges after Saturdays 3-1 defeat at home to Carlisle.

Up the Blues!
    Innocent till proven guilty ***by, while under contract and no charges pressed PNE cant do anything about it. Oh by the way I wouldnt hold your breathe picking up much at Deepdale on Saturday as i suspect after the game you'll be well and truly back in the bottom four with 5 games left

Quote Originally Posted by griff
    Shush Nobby man. If these lot get sent down, we could end up signing them when they come out. Brunton Park, twinned with Strangeways.

Hello nobbers, it's me again!

*waves*
    its early season last time you graced us with your presence. How do you think you lot will do at Deepdale on Sat after your recent good result at home to Swindon and how many do you think you'll bring in your game of the season

I can see us brunging 6 or 7000 and winning 9-0. Well, you started it.

Quote Originally Posted by griff
    I can see us brunging 6 or 7000 and winning 9-0. Well, you started it.
    i suppose I was asking for it but lets be honest you defo wanted it. On a serious note though and were you are at the moment and needing the points I expect 2000 - 3000 from you Cumbrians so should be half decent atmosphere.

tbh gards, our disinterested Board, together with 4 years under Abbott, decimated our support. Things haven't got much better under Kavanagh so I reckon 1,000 tops is what we can expect on Saturday. I can see you lot winning but I think you'll find it'll be a closer game than you might wish for.We seem to be getting better at making chances, but are rubbish at putting them in.

Anyway. Any news on your merger with Bamber Bridge?

AAAAARGH!! MOUNTAIN MEN!!!!

It was a lot closer than we wished for Griff...

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)