+ Visit Tottenham Hotspur FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Baggies lie in wait...

re: Baggies lie in wait...

Unlike you Dungaree you total **** ..I had to go out...if your happy with a point against that mob then your expectations must be very high...now run along sunshine

Quote Originally Posted by stevo1272
    Unlike you Dungaree you total **** ..I had to go out...if your happy with a point against that mob then your expectations must be very high...now run along sunshine
    Yeah course you did
    But you came straight back on this board when you got in?

Either way, it shows how obsessed you are.

Now f-uck off back to the wet sham board...'sunshine'

Edit: I was just as sad at the draw as you were...toby

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag
    Totally deserving of at least the point today...though to be fair...you created a heck of a lot more then we did as the match went on..
    Any team that comes back from 3-0 down deserves something out of the game...well played...Good luck for the remainder of the season lads...
    You seemed to sit back in the 2nd half when you could have gone all out.
    However, any team that only starts playing when going behind/ in the 2nd half, cannot defend long balls and -taking nothing away from you - gives away sloppy goals week in week out doesn't deserve to finish in the top 4.
    You certainly don't deserve to go down.

Defending starts from the front to the back.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by stevo1272

Yeah right, You don`t go out, you come out. pox on you you obsessive mong.

Quote Originally Posted by danegee
    I also suppose you'll will your team to lose v Arse if 5th place depends on it.

Don`t we just know it Danegee, Goon Squatters and Spanner Squatters partners in latex.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag
    Totally deserving of at least the point today...though to be fair...you created a heck of a lot more then we did as the match went on..
    Any team that comes back from 3-0 down deserves something out of the game...well played...Good luck for the remainder of the season lads...

Nice one Dubbag.

Don`t know what it is with our lot, seem to be still relaxing for the first 20mins, seriously need a ****ing slap in the face with a Halibut.

Good luck Baggies.

Now that's funny, Stevo hasn't re-appeared!!!

Obviously had enough!!

Oh yes I have Devon,I've been busy for the last couple of days mate.i appear to have hit a raw nerve with that Dungarees bloke...I was merely relaying the scoring as it happened and I got bored with it at 3 - 1 because none of you lot weren't bothered being on here again...so I went out for a few pints down my local.
    And who's that EngNor bloke...he gets wound up quickly don't he,him and Dungarees need to take themselves into a corner and give themselves a good talking to...they really need to calm down Devon ,can you tell them both to relax a bit mate,it really ain't doing your board any good at all what with it being so quiet on here lately..
    Nothing wrong with a bit of banter eh!.

Be lucky.

There's banter and there's drivel Stevo!

Luckily for you my mate Kirky has got rid of Sir Terence on your board but its twa.ts like him, Conn & Grandad etc who ruin boards as they are intellectually sub-normal and belong in a place of safety unlike your good self who I'm thinking of recommending to Mensa!

Ashikodi is the best one tho' as he's obviously as thick as two short planks and gets slaughtered every time he comes on here but still keeps coming!!
    But he's obsessed with us like most of you, ridden with jealousy, envy and bile!!

That's why whenever we have a bad day at the office I always cheer myself up thinking of people such as the afore-mentioned sitting at home in their bedsits alone watching endless re-runs of Green Street!!

Come to the Lane Stevo you know you want to!!
    And bring Micky with you...

We'll,you know me mate.. I don't resort to that type of dross when it comes to posting on here ,I can even have a serious debate as you we'll know.
    My days going to the lane with my lot are well and truly ended Devon,I stick to the home games now so Micky will have to go to your place on his own.

Anyway ...I've got a very important game to watch tonight and I know in my heart of hearts you and your mates on here will be sitting at home routing for the mighty claret and blue against your arch enemy!,

See you soon at the Boleyn...you know you want to.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)