+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: ***Away Day Review: Fleetwood Town FC 0 a€“ 0 Rochdale AFC***

***Away Day Review: Fleetwood Town FC 0 aii 0 Rochdale AFC***

Foreigners getting homes?

I'll aks again summat I aksed you the other week and I bet you avoid it again.

How many people in your household work?

Quote Originally Posted by tazzydjr
    Must be infuriating for an non-tax payer seeing tax payers money wasted.
    I use to think you were intelligent at some point Kel everyone pays tax employed and unemployed the one's soaking up all that money and giving it in foreign aid, second homes, private top secret parties non of us normal folk would ever even see is the people running the country and their doing a terrible of it by hurting the sickest and most vulnerable part of society none of you can justify that on here at all aslong as these two idiots are in-charge people will keep suffering including the brit's who been thrown out on the street because of foreigners also given pay offs houses and cars

#JustSaying[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by griff
    Must be infuriating for an non-tax payer seeing tax payers money wasted.
    I use to think you were intelligent at some point Kel everyone pays tax employed and unemployed the one's soaking up all that money and giving it in foreign aid, second homes, private top secret parties non of us normal folk would ever even see is the people running the country and their doing a terrible of it by hurting the sickest and most vulnerable part of society none of you can justify that on here at all aslong as these two idiots are in-charge people will keep suffering including the brit's who been thrown out on the street because of foreigners also given pay offs houses and cars

#JustSaying[/quote][/quote]

How many times tazzy? Foreigners are not given ladles off of dosh, houses and cars. Asylum seekers are housed and not allowed to work, other immigrants have to

Quote Originally Posted by kel_
    Foreigners getting homes?

I'll aks again summat I aksed you the other week and I bet you avoid it again.

How many people in your household work?
    Whats my personal life got to with you or anyone on here Kel?

Hows about you answer that one

It's a ****ing Exiles Football Forum or people forgetting that?

If you all want to get political post on some political Forum?

Next Weekend there will be 2 Away Day Reviews

Rochdale Town v Cheadle Town which ended 0 - 2

Mansfield v Rochdale

Followed by

Newport v Rochdale
    Wales v England

then season break

Followed by

The New Saints Champions League Home Match in July 2014

If any of other matches come of interest i will add them to the away day review list

Until I aksed that obviously awkward question you seemed quite happy to debite politics.

Are we only allowed to debite benefits if it involves Mr Asian and Johnny Foreigner?

Until I aksed that obviously awkward question you seemed quite happy to debite politics.

Are we only allowed to debite benefits if it involves Mr Asian and Johnny Foreigner?
    it's a ****ing personal question but saying that getting personal with people is your sort of thing isn't that right Burberryboy?

Isn't that what got you in the **** last time you getting personal with people over a keyboard?? but saying that these weren't the sort of people you get on the wrong side of were they kel?

Touched a nerve ofn't I?

I've already admitted the Burberry boy incident wasn't my finest moment and something I regret. I mentioned it in the other FRED you brought it up in. You know, the one where you avoided another question off of mine?

I'll say again what I said the other day. You slag off tons of people (including Rochdale fans which apparently is a big no no amongst your mates) on here, Facebook, twitter etc, but when you get some back you play the victim every time. You've always been the same and you'll never change lad. That's why I have zero sympathy for you any more. You're a hypocrite and so are your fan club,

You going to answer that other question I aksed seeing as you keep wanting to bring up stuff aboot me?

Touched a nerve ofn't I?

I've already admitted the Burberry boy incident wasn't my finest moment and something I regret. I mentioned it in the other FRED you brought it up in. You know, the one where you avoided another question off of mine?

I'll say again what I said the other day. You slag off tons of people (including Rochdale fans which apparently is a big no no amongst your mates) on here, Facebook, twitter etc, but when you get some back you play the victim every time. You've always been the same and you'll never change lad. That's why I have zero sympathy for you any more. You're a hypocrite and so are your fan club,

You going to answer that other question I aksed seeing as you keep wanting to bring up stuff aboot me?
    I know exactly who the haters are tbh and karma will deal with them in as there is only so much one person can take

them people on the fanbase are not all innocent i know that for nothing

I love how i'm alwa

Not sure why I'm continuing this as you won't take any notice but I'll give it one last try.

You do post stuff about your personal life as you constantly moan about the government not giving you enough to live on. Then you suddenly link to a blog where you detail every single part of your day/weekend watching football with prices included. Something a lot of normal working folk can't afford to do.

That's why you pss people off, Tazzy lad. But until your so called mates sit you down and have a chat with you about it you'll not change.

In your defence, your mates are just as much a part of the problem as you are but I'm covering old ground again. They too won't accept it as it's me saying it and anything that nasty kel says isn't worth listening to.

Not sure why I'm continuing this as you won't take any notice but I'll give it one last try.

You do post stuff about your personal life as you constantly moan about the government not giving you enough to live on. Then you suddenly link to a blog where you detail every single part of your day/weekend watching football with prices included. Something a lot of normal working folk can't afford to do.

That's why you pss people off, Tazzy lad. But until your so called mates sit you down and have a chat with you about it you'll not change.

In your defence, your mates are just as much a part of the problem as you are but I'm covering old ground again. They too won't accept it as it's me saying it and anything that nasty kel says isn't worth listening to.
    "a blog where you detail every single part of your day/weekend watching football with prices included. Something a lot of normal working folk can't afford to do."

"That's

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)