+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Condescending Pr1cks

Condescending Pr1cks

I was sat RIGHT next to the family stand last night and what riled me most was the constant "Hoof" shouts and laughter...

I could understand it if they were a great footballing team but they were WORSE than us last night and we were pretty bad by our standards.

The ONLY way SUFC were going to score last night was via a penalty or a wicked deflection and as much as I though Maguire commanded his position well last night he has the passing ability of a seal.

re: Condescending Pr1cks

[quote="Johno2012" shouts and laughter...

I could understand it if they were a great footballing team but they were WORSE than us last night and we were pretty bad by our standards.

The ONLY way SUFC were going to score last night was via a penalty or a wicked deflection and as much as I though Maguire commanded his position well last night he has the passing ability of a seal.[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHA I've never quite seen a crybaby like you before pal
    Keep ya knickers on

Harry is fantastic in every sense, regularly he'll come out of defence and ping it to the wingers toes on the opposite flank. Everyone has an off day, most important thing was he totally nullified your front men - and he did.

[quote="Johno2012" shouts and laughter...

The ONLY way SUFC were going to score last night was via a penalty or a wicked deflection and as much as I though Maguire commanded his position well last night he has the passing ability of a seal.[/quote]

No matter how we scored, we did and you didn't. I expected more from the village team, after all the calls I heard on RS the past few days I was expecting a crisp passing and chances a plenty team, yet rotherham turned up.

I think both sets of fans need to agree to disagree now, while ever we raise any valid points like this the other lot will just laugh and lap it up and the same thing is covered on various threads.

The days of Rotherham playing a more direct style have been left behind but anyone that thought we'd turn up last night and be allowed it all our own way was wrong - we weren't allowed to express ourselves with how Sheff Utd wanted to play the game. That's credit to the way Clough set them up as a unit to press us high up the pitch.

Blades fans obviously think we aren't all that from last night's showing and you can't blame them for that - the performance was nowhere near what we've been producing but let me assure you lot we'll bounce back.

Maguire by the way, is the most over rated centre half going and that's a fact. He does his aerial job really well as he's just a goon. Turn of a snail if anything is played into the forwards feet having seen him a number of times live and on the TV.

Quote Originally Posted by deano_83
    Maguire by the way, is the most over rated centre half going and that's a fact. He does his aerial job really well as he's just a goon. Turn of a snail if anything is played into the forwards feet having seen him a number of times live and on the TV.

We made it meat and drink sadly and from our point of view that's the frustrating and annoying part aside from the result, that we missed a great opportunity to show what we can do.

If you put both first teams stide for stride I've no doubt we've the better technical footballers in our side this season. The Blades won the battle, that's the only way they would beat us and it was executed perfectly.
    Your post was going so well until this point.

Maguire has been our player of the year for the past 3 years, he kept Benteke quiet against Villa, he kept Rodellega quiet at Fulham, Henderson quiet against Forest and he's 20. What a load of 5h1t. Chelsea/Man U don't keep tabs on 'over rate

Maguire is one of the best center backs in this league and won every header against Revell who in my opinion was poor. When ever he comes against quality Revell comes up short .The whole team where well off last night and maybe it will take a bit of pressure off knowing the runs over. We can start again on Friday by hammering Bradford and put that awful display last night to bed. Frecks back in Aggard up top with Revell Adams on wing.

[quote="deano_83"]I think both sets of fans need to agree to disagree now, while ever we raise any valid points like this the other lot will just laugh and lap it up and the same thing is covered on various threads.

The days of Rotherham playing a more direct style have been left behind but anyone that thought we'd turn up last night and be allowed it all our own way was wrong - we weren't allowed to express ourselves with how Sheff Utd wanted to play the game. That's credit to the way Clough set them up as a unit to press us high up the pitch.

Blades fans obviously think we aren't all that from last night's showing and you can't blame them for that - the performance was nowhere near what we've been producing but let me assure you lot we'll bounce back.

Maguire by the way, is the most over rated centre half going and that's a fact. He does his aerial job really well as he's just a goon. Turn of a snail if anything is played into the forwards feet having

Quote Originally Posted by dannysufc_

We made it meat and drink sadly and from our point of view that's the frustrating and annoying part aside from the result, that we missed a great opportunity to show what we can do.

If you put both first teams stide for stride I've no doubt we've the better technical footballers in our side this season. The Blades won the battle, that's the only way they would beat us and it was executed perfectly.
    Your post was going so well until this point.

Maguire has been our player of the year for the past 3 years, he kept Benteke quiet against Villa, he kept Rodellega quiet at Fulham, Henderson quiet against Forest and he's 20. What a load of 5

We're all Millers aren't we

[quote="winnipegblade"]I think both sets of fans need to agree to disagree now, while ever we raise any valid points like this the other lot will just laugh and lap it up and the same thing is covered on various threads.

Maguire by the way, is the most over rated centre half going and that's a fact. He does his aerial job really well as he's just a goon. Turn of a snail i

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast