+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T I'm thinking...

O/T I'm thinking...

...About going to America this year.

Anyone fancy closing this thread?

re: O/T I'm thinking...

Quote Originally Posted by 1877wolf
    ...About going to America this year.

Anyone fancy closing this thread?

Depends who's gonna call yer a C...
    Taxi!

For those confused by the "in-joke" due to their lengthy absence from the Baggies' Board, drop by and check out "o/t America."

I think carding Mickd was very harsh, as he is one of their posters I enjoy reading. Still it's their board and up to them.

It did seem a bit harsh, but apparently they have made a strict rule banning the "c" word...

Mick did dive right in and take the bait that Carolgees hung out, so he must share blame for derailing his own thread. Too bad as it was an interesting one.

Anyway, only a temporary ban. They'll be back at each other in no time.

It's good to see both of them back, i wonder who's going to be the first one to get banned again? my money is on the brush

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71
    It's good to see both of them back, i wonder who's going to be the first one to get banned again? my money is on the brush
    Bog is a pain, there is no doubt.
    But he is never abusive. I think the faggies don't like him because he is intelligent and uses words the majority of them have never heard of.

Like "soap".

Mick, on the other hand, has called me and a few others THE C WORD before.
    I was called a cheating C because I was doing well in a quiz over there

He's just a self obsessed C at the end of the day.

Am I banned?

Quote Originally Posted by 1877wolf
    Bog is a pain, there is no doubt.
    But he is never abusive. I think the faggies don't like him because he is intelligent and uses words the majority of them have never heard of.

Like "soap".

Mick, on the other hand, has called me and a few others THE C WORD before.
    I was called a cheating C because I was doing well in a quiz over there

He's just a self obsessed C at the end of the day.

Am I banned?[/quote]

Fair play to Mickd he is clever, it would be difficult to imagine anybody else getting so far up their own arse!

Just for everyone's info - the entertainment is continuing in the FAO Mods thread

I would stick.in my two penneth but I am scared of Moneymick summoning up his enforcer ( the blubbery Chubby Brown obsessor) to putme in my place ...ly his pocket.

Fat Ginger C of S Yorks.

Ps am I banned yet ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)