+ Visit Bournemouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Portsmouth fan is peace

re: Portsmouth fan is peace

Quote Originally Posted by pfcsteve72
    I think you need a trip to specsavers knob jockey, i said they sit out the front of Weymouth station NOT Pokesdown, and for your information, you get off at Pokesdown for Boscombe, do keep up d.i.c.k.h.e.a.d

Are meet you there in a couple of hours sh1thouse let's see how big and hard you are then hey ?

I don't hit old people, otherwise i'd pop along

for somebody that's so anti violence that's not bad, what would you do???, scratch bite and pull my hair, grow up knob jockey

Quote Originally Posted by rossendaleareaclaret
    Well done to Bournemouth, currently playing the best football in the FL(imo),one of the lads i work with a massive Cherries fan, and he told me to get money on Bournemouth reaching the play offs, in my local bookies they couldn't find that market , so i've stuck a tenner on Bournemouth to be promoted @ 12/1 COME ON THE CHERRIES

Don't speak to the retarded idiot he's like one of those dirty junkie types who hang around outside McDonald's in boscombe begging for a living

Biggest bellend on the footymad sites trust me[/quote]I'll second that, he's an ACTIVE hooligan you know.

Quote Originally Posted by boywonder
    Well done to Bournemouth, currently playing the best football in the FL(imo),one of the lads i work with a massive Cherries fan, and he told me to get money on Bournemouth reaching the play offs, in my local bookies they couldn't find that market , so i've stuck a tenner on Bournemouth to be promoted @ 12/1 COME ON THE CHERRIES

Don't speak to the retarded idiot he's like one of those dirty junkie types who hang around outside McDonald's in boscombe begging for a living

Biggest bellend on the footymad sites trust me[/quote]I'll second that, he's an ACTIVE hooligan you know.[/quote]

Active CLOWN !!!!

For some reason he reminds me of that retarded ugly c-nt of that film the goonies one eyed Willy

Know wonder his wife keeps playing away I expect she treats him like her kid just a annoying little ****

I think you need a trip to specsavers knob jockey, i said they sit out the front of Weymouth station NOT Pokesdown, and for your information, you get off at Pokesdown for Boscombe, do keep up d.i.c.k.h.e.a.d

Are meet you there in a couple of hours sh1thouse let's see how big and hard you are then hey ?[/quote]

Cringe

Biggest bellend on the footymad sites IS ME[/quote]

Fixed it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyegg

Fixed it for you.[/quote]

Aren't you a clever boy ?

Knobhead !!!

Fixed it for you.[/quote]

Aren't you a clever boy ?

Knobhead !!![/quote]Well he isn't wrong is he!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12