+ Visit Bournemouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Portsmouth fan is peace

Portsmouth fan is peace

Well done to Bournemouth, currently playing the best football in the FL(imo),one of the lads i work with a massive Cherries fan, and he told me to get money on Bournemouth reaching the play offs, in my local bookies they couldn't find that market , so i've stuck a tenner on Bournemouth to be promoted @ 12/1 COME ON THE CHERRIES

re: Portsmouth fan is peace

Quote Originally Posted by pfcsteve72
    Well done to Bournemouth, currently playing the best football in the FL(imo),one of the lads i work with a massive Cherries fan, and he told me to get money on Bournemouth reaching the play offs, in my local bookies they couldn't find that market , so i've stuck a tenner on Bournemouth to be promoted @ 12/1 COME ON THE CHERRIES

Don't speak to the retarded idiot he's like one of those dirty junkie types who hang around outside McDonald's in boscombe begging for a living

Biggest bellend on the footymad sites trust me

Not really the best way to address the people of Bournemouth is it knob jockey, don't tell me your boyfriend boyplunder will be along shortly

[quote="pfcsteve72"]Not really the best way to address the people of Bournemouth is it knob jockey, don't tell me your boyfriend boyplunder will be

??????

Quote Originally Posted by rossendaleareaclaret
    Not really the best way to address the people of Bournemouth is it knob jockey, don't tell me your boyfriend boyplunder will be along shortly

You really are retarded it's common knowledge that boscombe (an area in Bournemouth) is full of undesirables from other parts of the country a bit like yourself you little man

And for the record Bournemouth fans dislike pompey as well
    as they have visited Bournemouth in the past and ran riot
    because let's be honest Bournemouth is a family club and they wouldn't do it up here in the big bad north standard

Hey ho you've learnt something again today

do you think your little brain can take that all in at once sh1t for brains ????[/quote]

For once you're right knob jockey, boscombe is over-run by people from other parts of the country, mainly skanky northerners, even weymoth gets them, drinking special brew outside the station, when are you down for your holiday??? d.i.c.k.h.e.a.d

For once you're right knob jockey, boscombe is over-run by people from other parts of the country, mainly skanky northerners, even weymoth gets them, drinking special brew outside the station, when are you down for your holiday??? d.i.c.k.h.e.a.d

Station there isn't a station in boscombe ???

And too think your only 40 miles away ?

And skanky northerners ?

That was years ago there's more Londoners nowadays

The station is Pokesdown,and I was there earlier in the week, and I think you'll find it's mostly scousers and not Londoners

The station is Pokesdown,and I was there earlier in the week, and I think you'll find it's mostly scousers and not Londoners

Pokesdown is in POKESDOWN not boscombe retard

Another thing you have learnt today Frank Spencer

I think you need a trip to specsavers knob jockey, i said they sit out the front of Weymouth station NOT Pokesdown, and for your information, you get off at Pokesdown for Boscombe, do keep up d.i.c.k.h.e.a.d

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast