+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Results, Table and Chat (Week 34 + FA Cup Final)

Results, Table and Chat (Week 34 + FA Cup Final)

Not an April Fool but it looks like I forgot to save the table last week so have some work to do to catch up. Bit busy at the moment (tax time)so won't be until middle of the week.

Week 34 highlights - In the FA Cup TFA and Tdpfc draw 6pts each but TFA takes win on getting goals scored spot on at 31 with Tdpfc unluckily missing out by 1 goal with 32.

FrickleyAway takes weekly win with 22pts. Low scoring week, top 3 players get 6pts apiece, AberdeenMiller makes up some ground with 13pts. Rotherman goes from hero to zero picking up donkey ears with 4pts.

Frickley - Let's go with just Saturday fixtures for Week 35 over Easter.

NOTE: SEE BELOW FOR TABLE

re: Results, Table and Chat (Week 34 + FA Cup Final)

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller
    Not an April Fool but it looks like I forgot to save the table last week so have some work to do to catch up. Bit busy at the moment (tax time)so won't be until middle of the week.

Week 34 highlights - In the FA Cup TFA and Tdpfc draw 6pts each but TFA takes win on getting goals scored spot on at 31 with Tdpfc unluckily missing out by 1 goal with 32.

FrickleyAway takes weekly win with 22pts. Low scoring week, top 3 players get 6pts apiece, AberdeenMiller makes up some ground with 13pts. Rotherman goes from hero to zero picking up donkey ears with 4pts.

Frickley - Let's go with just Saturday fixtures for Week 35 over Easter.
    Oh dear...we give the Yanks the the tools to do the job and what do we get?

Only joking fella...

Another season covered by your good self but I still think there's a fix somewhere between TFA's scores and mine...

Booooooooom!!! Part one of the double achieved!!

In a complete reversal of fortunes from week 33, in week 34 FrickleyAway takes the win with 22pts and Rotherman the donkey ears with 4pts. In a low scoring week where all posters drew a blank from 3 of the 10 games and only 1pt was collected from a goal scored from the penalty spot, LeedsMiller1989 takes 2nd on the podium and the 3rd place step is filled by a crowd on 13pts.

In the PL FA Cup Final, TFA was coasting to a win until a last minute equaliser for Bury sent the game into extra time and penalty kicks with TFA edging out Thedonpagefanclub by the narrowest of margins due to the fact he predicted correctly that there would be 31 goals in the 10 games (Tdpfc predicted 32).

With 3 weeks left to predict and 2 games left for the top 3 it looks like the title will be going to one of those unless Vanderkay has a bumper week in his final effort. It could all come down to deciding when to predict and a busy Easter weekend for football but just 1 set of fixtures on Saturday please Frick

There aren't too many games on Saturday CA, with around half the teams playing at some point on Friday!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by TimeforAle
    There aren't too many games on Saturday CA, with around half the teams playing at some point on Friday!?!?
    I did look TFA and I know all League 1 play on Friday but I think there are just enough games across the other leagues on Saturday to get 10 fixtures (e.g. there are 10 games in the Skrill Conference North )