+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: BRAVE LITTLE UNITED ENJOY GOOD DAY OUT AT WEMBLEY

re: BRAVE LITTLE UNITED ENJOY GOOD DAY OUT AT WEMBLEY

[quote="hirstyboywonder"]Fantastic day out at Wembley. Loved every minute of it

Over the 90 Hull deserved their win, but the lads bottled nothing. They gave their all and fought for everything and were the best side by far first half. Unfortunately goals make prizes.

And when I read reports like this in the link, that makes me even more appreciative of how much they gave yesterday

2m in the bank, a great day out with 33k blades fans. An exciting match. oh and lovely weather.

Can't wait for next season. I think with a few decent buys and a bit of luck we should be competing somewhere near the top.

Now for me, Clough should get the academy lads involved, that is Khan, Reed, Kennedy Dimaio and Willis back in the side to bring em on now for the last few games

Hopefully with the princes quid, 2m in the bank and Nigel Clough, the building blocks are being laid, so let's see if we can move forward. Haven't been

Quote Originally Posted by aussieowl
    Shurrup you lot! The blades did your city proud today and were part of one of the best FA Cup semi finals in years!
    The fans were great and the players ran their socks of and did their best against a team with some more skillful players.
    It was great to see an all Yorkshire semi final for the first time in how many years? and Leeds United were not involved ha ha ha
    I'm a Hull City fan by the way if you want to have a go at me and I hope you will be rooting for us to beat Arsenal :-)

If Hull win it I couldn't care less, it'd mean nothing to me but...you did beat the Blades so well done for that...now jog along & leave us Sheffielders to annoy each other.[/quote]

Oi Aussieowl I'll have you know I lived in Sheffield for 3 years Nether Edge S10 and I loved my time there. I'm well aware of how you oinkers like to tease each other when it comes to football so don't tell me to jog on ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by johnfirth
    Shurrup you lot! The blades did your city proud today and were part of one of the best FA Cup semi finals in years!
    The fans were great and the players ran their socks of and did their best against a team with some more skillful players.
    It was great to see an all Yorkshire semi final for the first time in how many years? and Leeds United were not involved ha ha ha
    I'm a Hull City fan by the way if you want to have a go at me and I hope you will be rooting for us to beat Arsenal :-)

If Hull win it I couldn't care less, it'd mean nothing to me but...you did beat the Blades so well done for that...now jog along & leave us Sheffielders to annoy each other.[/quote]

Oi Aussieowl I'll have you know I lived in Sheffield for 3 years Nether Edge S10 and I loved my time there. I'm well aware of how you oinkers like to tease each other when it com

Good to see the daft Piggies trying to kid themselves that they did have a good day out rather than experience abject misery and failure (again!) at Wembley. Semi-Final losers are so quickly forgotten! Katchouro seems one of less intellectually retarded Blades so probably didn't even waste his time going, but he and the rest have lots of massive days out next season to look forward to at eh...Crawley...Colchester...Port Vale...the list is endless and may even include Johnstone Paint Trophy glory too!

Oh, such a tale of mind-blowingly mediocre obscurity! I'll leave you to it, Piggies!

Making sense as always - WM LEE of WORCESTER

Quote Originally Posted by OWLEE
    Good to see the daft Piggies trying to kid themselves that they did have a good day out rather than experience abject misery and failure (again!) at Wembley. Semi-Final losers are so quickly forgotten! Katchouro seems one of less intellectually retarded Blades so probably didn't even waste his time going, but he and the rest have lots of massive days out next season to look forward to at eh...Crawley...Colchester...Port Vale...the list is endless and may even include Johnstone Paint Trophy glory too!

Oh, such a tale of mind-blowingly mediocre obscurity! I'll leave you to it, Piggies!

Making sense as always - WM LEE of WORCESTER
    I can understand your post Lee because you obviously weren't interested in visiting Wembley then for your anticipated semi-final, unlike many of your associates? Good job Charlton turned you over eh?

And you should certainly be an authority on mediocrity mate SWFC holding the record as the Sheffield

Every time the FA Cup venture of yours is mentioned 58...Most of your fans turn around and mention us not beating Charlton...
    Funny thing is though mate, most of you actually wanted Charlton to win so you would avoid us...

Funny that int it.

[quote="blades58"]Fantastic day out at Wembley. Loved every minute of it

Over the 90 Hull deserved their win, but the lads bottled nothing. They gave their all and fought for everything and were the best side by far first half. Unfortunately goals make prizes.

And when I read reports like this in the link, that makes me even more appreciative of how much they gave yesterday

2m in the bank, a great day out with 33k blades fans. An exciting match. oh and lovely weather.

Can't wait for next season. I think with a few decent buys and a bit of luck we should be competing somewhere near the top.

Now for me, Clough should get the academy lads involved, that is Khan, Reed, Kennedy Dimaio and Willis back in the side to bring em on now for the last few games

Hopefully with the princes quid, 2m in the bank and Nigel Clough, the building blocks are being laid, so l

Love it, absolutely love it.

Blunts, if you don't do it next season you never will. Hope you do. Much better all round if you join Wendy and us in Champs. We can't beat your reserves but we sure as hell can Wup ya first team.

Katchouro's gone very quiet...I'm
    right, aren't I? He was sufficiently astute and canny not to waste his time and money trudging down to Wembley to be turned over by what was virtually a Premier League reserve side.

Pity about the other piggy retards who did!

WM LEE of WORCESTER

Come in, Mr Katchouro - your time is up! It's time to explain your non-appearance at Wembley Stadium.

WM LEE of WORCESTER

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)