+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: BRAVE LITTLE UNITED ENJOY GOOD DAY OUT AT WEMBLEY

re: BRAVE LITTLE UNITED ENJOY GOOD DAY OUT AT WEMBLEY

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy
    were gonna join you in championship banno thats whats gonna happen

we'll see.
    lets be honest, you should with the wages you pay compared to others in that division.
    i think you'll struggle to go up next season as i believe it will be tougher than this season.
    its easy to mouth off about what you think you will do, backing it up has always been your sides problem

yeah some fair points banno but seriously we have the best manager weve had for a few years now think its next season or never for us cant stand any more seasons in this garbage league what do u think your lot will do next season

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy
    yeah some fair points banno but seriously we have the best manager weve had for a few years now think its next season or never for us cant stand any more seasons in this garbage league what do u think your lot will do next season

Its hard to say without seeing what kind of player we'll be signing but if I had to guess now I would say we will be a bit like Boro last season.
    Pretty much middle of the table with the odd spell of flirting with both ends as well.
    We've got a good core of good young players that will see that we won't go down.
    Unearth a good striker and sign a few good defenders then who knows :-)

Quote Originally Posted by OWLEE
    Ha! Ha! Ha! Those perennial Wembley bottlers lose again. Why do those retards bother travelling all that way?

W.M. LEE of WORCESTER
    I reckon they would have won that!

Quote Originally Posted by blades58
    Haha see I riled a few. Brave little united c'mon you wished it was you there. A defeat against a premiership side was no disgrace and if that was you lot you'd have been proud of your team not just for that but for the whole cup run. Regardless of league positions we've had a far better season than you lot. We're all looking forward to next year the future is bright.

Seriously what are your expectations next year?
    I suspect more progress. 15th?

Mind you, Milan has sounded his war cry. Something about a promotion push. He usually starts with this tho when it's ST time. Oh hang on... ... ...[/quote]

Actually 58 season ticket time started in March...We've already sold over 11,000 since then.

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl
    Haha see I riled a few. Brave little united c'mon you wished it was you there. A defeat against a premiership side was no disgrace and if that was you lot you'd have been proud of your team not just for that but for the whole cup run. Regardless of league positions we've had a far better season than you lot. We're all looking forward to next year the future is bright.

Seriously what are your expectations next year?
    I suspect more progress. 15th?

Mind you, Milan has sounded his war cry. Something about a promotion push. He usually starts with this tho when it's ST time. Oh hang on... ... ...[/quote]

Actually 58 season ticket time started in March...We've already sold over 11,000 since then.[/quote]

Tbf Braggy, that's good considering it's still May. When does the earlybird scheme end?

We start st sales way after yoos lot.

We sold over 14,000 last season 58..And that was for the whole season so we seem to be doing ok so far..We've got til 21st June for the second phase of reduced prices then they go on general sale at the normal price..(unless there's a third phase, not too sure mate tbh) I think the cheap offer actually started in Feb but I renewed mine and mi lads in March...Must be bleedin crackers!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)