+ Visit Wigan Athletic FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 2014 Cup final ticket allocation

2014 Cup final ticket allocation

only 25,000 each

oops Arsenal fans may be you could fight Pieres Moron bareknuckled to see who gets a ticket

that's the bonus of supporting a 'non ***y club' we can always get tickets

BTW I heard some nasty stuff about Arsenal fans and a lady wiganer in a wheel chair after the game and Arsenal fans throwing stuff from seats above Latics fans ???

re: 2014 Cup final ticket allocation

i was sat right at the back close to the netting separating the fans and apart from a bit of abuse flying in both directions there wasn't much going on. a couple of idiots on the Arsenal side but were equally matched by some on our side. went a bit crazy when we scored with the netting almost going but that was all i saw

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)