+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Average prices for coach hire

Average prices for coach hire

Anybody know

re: Average prices for coach hire

Its a seller's market bud but anything between 6 and 700 for a 49 seater is being touted.

I was averaging AŁ400 for a 12/16. Best bet is a self drive. Got mine for AŁ98.

Thats bang on Silverish.

it cost 640 for a 33 seater fae kircaldy and ur getting quoted 930 for a 49 seater from aberdeen

I hired 53 Seater with toilet for Ibrox Semi for only 450 quid from Docherty's of Auchterarder. Excellent service. Booked again for final.
    However, rip off merchants like Prentice Westwood of West Calder now looking for 800 QUID for coach for 17 May.
    Bloody disgrace! Tell these thieving gangsters to GTF.

Can we no use the SSB's buses they booked

Mate was quoted over A?900 for 49 seater in Dundee yesterday. Think it was maybe Momentum coach hire

right folks ive managed to get a bus booked (70 seater) but its far too big for what I need so if there is anyone who can share a bus with me please get in touch. Will start in dundee and pick up in perth on route as thats where Im from Probably need circa 25 seats for perth arabs who cant get on the perth arabs buses as they are already sold oot so say 45 seats up for grabs. If you are interested please leave a message here. I will discuss details etc later but likely price will be A?12 a seat for adults if we sell the bus oot. Need a quick decision as ive got until the morrow night to 100% take the bus.. Shed Rule.

theshed i'm looking for 6 seats from Dundee if available, cheers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)