+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Think Sheffield...think Sheffield Wednesday

re: Think Sheffield...think Sheffield Wednesday

Well, I've been "pulled up" over this thread next door, so I would like to offer an apology for taking things too far over such a heavy & serious subject...I've learned my lesson.

I'd also like to say sorry to an 84 year old man from York for implicating him in such a far reaching subject, sadly leading to a well deserved 'pulling up' from the neighbours.

More like a pulling OFF, the Queer boys from nxt ( back) door.

[quote="mahatmafoot".[/quote]

Ar course he would clown

Poor owd Mahat..will he ever get it right..

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro

This thread's as funny as the one when you lot were all making up stories about wandering into and around Hillsborough with your kids.

I've heard of Man U fans in foreign lands just saying 'Bobby Charlton' or Scousers saying 'Dalglish' to instigate the football chat - do you lot say 'Carlton Palmer'.

England international was Carlton but the/names i would say would be either waddle, Hirst, woods, Roland (don't have to even say his second), Worthington, Degryse, Jonk etc, all seasoned internationals that have played for THE WEDNESDAY in recent years
    maybe you could say bob booker

Sheffield's no 1?
    THE WEDNESDAY who else?

Now then Mr Banno, I would revert back to The Wednesday F. C. Tomorrow...anyway , got to go & sing for Mr Eales. UTFO.

[quote="aussieowl" giving a thumbs up sign...we hadn't even talked about football, so as I said...think Sheffield, think Sheffield Wednesday...[/quote]

And here's me thinking we were Sheffield's third and best team. That's the trouble with us being Toy Towners, we just shouldn't think. It's too ard for us. We should just carry on winning, getting promoted and singin our little hearts out for the New Massive at the New York. Thank you Millers for providing SY with something to watch right to the end of the season - again. I would hate being mid table or less with s

Quote Originally Posted by PeteWaller
    And here's me thinking we were Sheffield's third and best team. That's the trouble with us being Toy Towners, we just shouldn't think. It's too ard for us. We should just carry on winning, getting promoted and singin our little hearts out for the New Massive at the New York. Thank you Millers for providing SY with something to watch right to the end of the season - again. I would hate being mid table or less with so many matches left.
    Well whatever else, you've avoided p*ssing-whinging excuses as to why it "didn't happen" - and reached playoffs comfortably.

The feckless goons (checking out B&B accommodation as we speak in S****horpe and Fleetwood) ONCE AGAIN fell over their same owd hurdle.

You should be more generous in your comments about SY teams, because you haven't achieved anything.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)