+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Think Sheffield...think Sheffield Wednesday

re: Think Sheffield...think Sheffield Wednesday

Lol your so full of sh1t!

I have been going back and forth to Australia since I was a young lad and I have spoken to loads of Aussies about Sheffield and not 1 has ever said a word about Wednesday! Your a ********ter and you know it lol

Your so full of it! Read this earlier and mentioned it to my brother in law over Skype and he burst out laughing!!!! And he's born and bread Aussie! My wife's family are huge mixed with italian and Maltese (all Aussie born) and they are all football mad and know eff all about Sheffield Wednesday or Sheffield United for that matter.

My father in law trains and looks after race horses and you get to meet so many people from all sports and whenever I mention Sheffield they always say Full Monty, Steel, Joe ****er and Sean bean and rarely anything else and none of then know whereabouts it is in England.

Even the ex pats don't even talk about you, if they like footy they normally ask about Man united.

Deluded liar and you know it, Infact your a path

Manor you absolute diamond...made my morning this & the thread you've started next door...have a like times ten...

Quote Originally Posted by manorblade

Deluded liar and you know it, Infact your a pathetic attention seeking a55hole.
    ..manor mi owd...I'll tell you what I do know from this & your post next door...your need for what I'm saying to be not true is far far greater than any I might have to make it up..neh mind soft lad, just let it go, there's really no need to be so upset...is there?

[quote="manorblade"]Lol your so full of sh1t!

I have been going back and forth to Australia since I was a young lad and I have spoken to loads of Aussies about Sheffield and not 1 has ever said a word about Wednesday! Your a ********ter and you know it lol

Your so full of it! Read this earlier and mentioned it to my brother in law over Skype and he burst out laughing!!!! And he's born and bread Aussie! My wife's family are huge mixed with italian and Maltese (all Aussie born) and they are all football mad and know eff all about Sheffield Wednesday or Sheffield United for that matter.

My father in law trains and looks after race horses and you get to meet so many people from all sports and whenever I mention Sheffield they always say Full Monty, Steel, Joe ****er and Sean bean and rarely anything else and none of then know whereabouts it is in England.

Even the ex pats don't even talk about you, if they like footy they normally ask about Man united.

westernozblade sorry...although westernzone does post on here..good un anall.

[quote="braggyowl"]Lol your so full of sh1t!

Even the ex pats don't even talk about you, if they l

He thinks I've nicked the posts off Sheffield Forum now...

Soz, forget to say...

...Think Sheffield, Think Sheffield Wednesday.

I think it should be 'Think Yorkshire...think Sheffield Wednesday'

Quote Originally Posted by aussieowl
    He thinks I've nicked the posts off Sheffield Forum now...

He really has got it bad ant he..

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)