+ Visit Preston North End FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Good Luck in the playoffs boys

re: Good Luck in the playoffs boys

Quote Originally Posted by claret1978
    Good luck to pne too.hope you can do it.
    So do I Claret so do I. By the way Manager of the year for all divisions in my opinion is Sean Dyche as minor miracles have been performed with the squad you have.

Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE
    Echo the words above, good luck [size=5][b][COLOR=DARKBLUE]PNE
    Thanks PFCSteve and if (THOR would shout at me for saying if) SO WHEN we get to Wembley I will be visiting Pompey and stopping at friends down in Southsea the bank holiday weekend and making my way to Wembley on the Sunday.

By the way I am surprised Rossendale hasnt been all over this thread seeing you have posted on it [/quote]Yeah Rosie can't seem to grasp that other fans can actually get on, i've noticed that he has p/ssed off most of the north west with his ramblings. have a great time in Southsea mate

Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE
    Echo the words above, good luck [size=5][b][COLOR=DARKBLUE]PNE
    Thanks PFCSteve and if (THOR would shout at me for saying if) SO WHEN we get to Wembley I will be visiting Pompey and stopping at friends down in Southsea the bank holiday weekend and making my way to Wembley on the Sunday.

By the way I am surprised Rossendale hasnt been all over this thread seeing you have posted on it [/quote]

You're not there yet pal...come to think of it neither are we...

All to play for simply can't wait for next Saturday...

Same here Brin and I suspect its going to be a cracker and could even get a little heated with plenty at stake. As long as it doesnt boil over a little heated is just fine

I fear Rotherhams goal scoring ability. On the other hand, I also wonder if they have shown their hand. We now know that if they are 2 or 3 down with 15 minutes to go they will they will throw everyone forward. I would be surprised if Grayson lets his team get caught out with that again.

I also think that the key is to stop them scoring at Deepdale. If I am correct, away goals count double after extra time. Who knows how valuable that could be when you are away in the second leg.

Quote Originally Posted by dawson64
    I fear Rotherhams goal scoring ability. On the other hand, I also wonder if they have shown their hand. We now know that if they are 2 or 3 down with 15 minutes to go they will they will throw everyone forward. I would be surprised if Grayson lets his team get caught out with that again.

I also think that the key is to stop them scoring at Deepdale. If I am correct, away goals count double after extra time. Who knows how valuable that could be when you are away in the second leg.
    I know away goals used to count double but not sure these days, can anybody enlighten us this rule.

What will fear Rotherham is our recent home form with 18 goals in 5 games and I think we should continue in that vain at Deepdale and see if we can create some sort of cushion ready for when we visit NYS.

Gards

No away goals in the play offs

Goes straight to extra time and then penalties

I fear you are doomed though as that idiot Thorskin has made one of his legendary predictions that never ever come true

Cheers guys :-)

Hopefully this will be our year STF7

Good luck in the play offs.

Let's get another Lancs team in the top divisions where you belong

A Burnley fan

Quote Originally Posted by bfcandproud
    Gards

No away goals in the play offs

Goes straight to extra time and then penalties

I fear you are doomed though as that idiot Thorskin has made one of his legendary predictions that never ever come true
    One mans 'idiot' is another mans 'genius'.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)