+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Results, Table and Chat (Week 35)

Results, Table and Chat (Week 35)

Only time will tell but did KILL_YOUR_HEROES steal a tactical march on his nearest rivals by predicting in week 35 and picking up his 4th weekly win with 31pts. Joining him on the podium are Tuftydivot and Adventus2012 whilst ilikecarling now has 4 pairs of donkey ears for the season from his poor 6pt show.

Brin, NeztheMiller and Vanderkay wrap up their seasons with the latter not getting the miracle he needed as it looks like he'll have to settle for 4th place when the season ends in two weeks.

Week 35
    Winner: KILL_YOUR_HEROES 31pts, 1x8 (Burton), 1x6 (West Ham), 6x2 (Results), 5 (Weekly Win)
    2nd: Tuftydivot 25pts
    3rd: Adventus2012 21pts
    Donkey: ilikecarling 6pts
    Players: 18
    Average: 15pts
    Goal scorers: McCormack (Leeds), Kee (Burton), May (St Johnstone)
    Goal scoring flops: Deeney (Watford), Gregory (Halifax)
    Hardest fixtures: Barnsley v Leeds (8pts), Nuneaton v Barnet (14pts)
    Easiest fixtures: Halifax v Macclesfield (44pts), Burton v Hartlepool (42pts)

[IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/

re: Results, Table and Chat (Week 35)

Am I missing something? Weren't we playing 32 weeks from a possible 36 sets of fixtures - in which case it seems a few have missed out not predicting this week?

Anyway, happy to be distinctly average again; especially this week!

Oh and Palace won!!!! (First time it's happened when Frickley's included them )

Ah it's ok - just found it - playing from possible 37! Damn - could have had another week off

Think I can still win this

Quote Originally Posted by Corner
    Am I missing something? Weren't we playing 32 weeks from a possible 36 sets of fixtures - in which case it seems a few have missed out not predicting this week?

Ah it's ok - just found it - playing from possible 37! Damn - could have had another week off

I love your style of dreaming...

ah well it's back to the drawing board for me next season and yes I'm paying out agin TFA...well done pal...

Quote Originally Posted by Corner

Yes - we added week 37 when in week 17 the site was down most of the week and only 8 got to post.

I don't think even a "Mod Edit" could get you enough points to take the title now

Could have cost me dear missing this week but it looked a horrible set of fixtures!!! Oh well, 2 weeks left better step up to the plate!!

At least I have beat Brin and most of the others!! Lol ;-)