+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Banner flown over Nottarf Krap today

re: Banner flown over Nottarf Krap today

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyweasel

But you told us you are, which makes you a liar, and makes your "I don't steal from charities" claim appear somewhat flimsy.

Fear not Hugh, we know what you are.
    And you told us you work in the Welsh part of the M4 Corridor. How's it going with this chump Wease???

A match made in heaven for a GLDD like you. - view external link

re: Banner flown over Nottarf Krap today

Quote Originally Posted by nickthemod
    Lacking in humour, but you tried.
    Rather than being humorous, the intention was to offer a friendly reminder just how things work for clubs and players in the big leagues.

But given that such a scenario is unlikely to have any bearing on your club for the next few generations at least, it was a bit pointless, I'll grant you.. [/quote]

I agree with this Papa. From 79 until now has seen a generation or two born.
    The thing is, our sunlight shines on silverware whilst yours gets lost in the realm of 'also rans'. Another generation or two of mediocrity for you before we win something again![/quote]

Sorry for my misunderstanding Yaky me ole Skate but a cup final and 2 promotions in a 3 year spell hardley counts as not winning anything. or does it ?[/quote]

A lower lg cup and two s

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789