+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Allardyce and his small minority

re: Allardyce and his small minority

You remind me of my Mrs on her monthly.

She understands thing's the way she want's too only hears what she want's too hear, before ranting at raving about something that holds entirely no relevance to the conversation.

You're not her in disguise are you?

Oh f.ucking jesus, how do we know that HamsterCheeks has a small minority ?

And even if he has, is that something that needs to be written about. And if it is, it could be called The Minority Report. But I'm sure there was a hollywood film titled that. So best not to even use the word Minority, as it may be part copyrighted. And we don't want to get footymad.net into corporate lawsuits.

Very well WHU...yourself ?

No problem with the arguments as we are all passionate but it seemed to be getting out of hand with the 'lets meet and sort it out stuff'.

Anyway...we all support the same team at the end of the day.

Why can't I reply to your comment above ???? It says 'cannot reply' with a big red x next to it ????

Quote Originally Posted by ammeread

She understands thing's the way she want's too only hears what she want's too hear, before ranting at raving about something that holds entirely no relevance to the conversation.

Was thinking the exact same thing about you.

Made some pretty interesting accusations (anger fed ones) because people (most on here) do not agree with your blinkered views.

Pot, kettle perhaps

Quote Originally Posted by ammeread

getting jealous are we (unty? the comment was clearly not aimed at you and a direct respone to that persons post but you appear to want to be our online psycho-analyst when you are left out. whatever floats your boat sunshine, you sail on. all very gay and stalkerish though. get some fresh air sonny and go large on the 'get a life' special would be my advice. be lucky.

Who I wonder is least popular. Alladyce or Pardew.

my money is on Allardyce

Jameskel is a proper liberty taking (unt, targeting the weak, when there was a perfectly reasonable offering of a face to face outside Barking Road Blockbusters.

Jimmy, if you need back up brother, I'm there, I'll have ginger bollox, you can take the old timer.

We'll rope in Eggerts Ears to have a crack at Woo.

Bring on the fu(king fury

(unts

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)