+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Amnesty?

re: Amnesty?

Thanks for your input 1877. As I have said, it doesn't happen on other sites, only on here. That must tell you something!

Quote Originally Posted by Woking88
    Wokes, I think you come in for more than your fair share of abuse and have said so. The pattern I've seen is this: Someone will take a pop at you. You reply back in kind and escalate, as often as not. Then as nobody wants to back down or give the last word, it goes back-and-forth. A fair number of threads have been ruined that way.

For the sake of the board a cease fire would be in order.
    Thank you for your observation Robus it is appreciated. Perhaps the answer is for people not to have a 'pop' in the first place? That is where the moderators should step in and nip it in the bud?[/quote]

And do what exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by chimplad
    Wokes, I think you come in for more than your fair share of abuse and have said so. The pattern I've seen is this: Someone will take a pop at you. You reply back in kind and escalate, as often as not. Then as nobody wants to back down or give the last word, it goes back-and-forth. A fair number of threads have been ruined that way.

Thank you for your observation Robus it is appreciated. Perhaps the answer is for people not to have a 'pop' in the first place? That is where the moderators should step in and nip it in the bud?[/quote]

And do what exactly?[/quote]

Is that a serious question?

Thanks for your input 1877. As I have said, it doesn't happen on other sites, only on here. That must tell you something!
    christ man!!!!! It must be telling you something??????

And do what exactly?[/quote]

Is that a serious question?[/quote] yes it's a deadly serious question...you rub people up the wrong way, get the response you wanted then call them fools for not reading wo

thank you for your input ???? could be taken as not necessary and condescending (wether it or not is irrelvant

It doesn't happen anywhere else... That may be the case but many people have pointed it out and perhaps people all need to step back and look at themselves and stop the backbiting and sort out their own issues

Lets drop this now and leave the bickering and understand that Wokes is obviously misunderstood by lots of people on here and Wokes perhaps have a rethink on some of your posts

If we all try perhaps we all get on for the sake of our club... no one is blameless in this row :/

Quote Originally Posted by baggins
    thank you for your input ???? could be taken as not necessary and condescending (wether it or not is irrelvant

It doesn't happen anywhere else... That may be the case but many people have pointed it out and perhaps people all need to step back and look at themselves and stop the backbiting and sort out their own issues

Lets drop this now and leave the bickering and understand that Wokes is obviously misunderstood by lots of people on here and Wokes perhaps have a rethink on some of your posts

If we all try perhaps we all get on for the sake of our club... no one is blameless in this row :/
    Sorry but I've never got the "we are all Wolves" business.

People are people, we are all unique. Some comment may cause offence to some but not to others regardless of who we support.

Football does adhere to common manners or perception and vice versa.

Quote Originally Posted by 1877wolf

People are people, we are all unique. Some comment may cause offence to some but not to others regardless of who we support.

Football does adhere to common manners or perception and vice versa.[/quote]

mmmm only trying to dif

You couldn't make it up...

Quote Originally Posted by baggins

Football does adhere to common manners or perception and

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)