+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Amnesty?

Amnesty?

Listen some of us share the same opinion on this board as I've realised over the last couple of years, and some of us quite obviously don't ,some of us want to be part of a collective and some of us certainly don't.
    It took me some time to 'get' this board and therefore some stiff shall we say debating!!
    happened in between, I'm talking from the point of view of someone who gets things wrong when I've had a Drink or what I say just doesn't sit well with people but that is just the way I am as those who know me realise!
    So nothing changes much but I've got stuff off me chest plastic fans will always be PLASTIC!!

re: Amnesty?

Don't worry about it mate we are all different and have different opinions at the end of the day as long as peoples opinions are put across in a fair way without insults or trying to belittle other posters I see no wrong in the sharing of opinions.

I agree, Mr. D.

There is an old saying, "You can say anything you want to someone as long as you present it in a manner that is not demeaning!"

Or, put another way, "Do you wish to win someone over to your point of view or humiliate them?"

Eve', mate, like others all over the world and at various odd hours (in my case, usually early in the A.M.) we strive to follow the fortunes of Wolves, often by just text alone. Was wondering if you include us amongst your 'plastic' fans or are we simply 'drastic'fans ? Just curious, is all.

As for your, sometimes, 'blunt' comment, Eve', I shouldn't worry at all. I think most of us would prefer someone who is up-front about his views, besides your a 'Wolf' and we all luv yer.

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzledWolf
    Eve', mate, like others all over the world and at various odd hours (in my case, usually early in the A.M.) we strive to follow the fortunes of Wolves, often by just text alone. Was wondering if you include us amongst your 'plastic' fans or are we simply 'drastic'fans ? Just curious, is all.

As for your, sometimes, 'blunt' comment, Eve', I shouldn't worry at all. I think most of us would prefer someone who is up-front about his views, besides your a 'Wolf' and we all luv yer.

No I don't include you guys living abroad ! That really is to far to come every Sayurday!!

some of us don't need to be categorised.

some of us just take a pinch of salt now
    and then.

there was a time when this forum was good
    fun.

do you really need to attend every wolves match to express an opinion ?

Quote Originally Posted by Greavseywolf

and then.

fun.

Well said Greavsey!

Every one is entitled to their own opinion, as long as its not personal or abusive.
    If someone is looking for an argument, then don't argue just move on, because then it just becomes a slanging match.

You can agree not too agree, I personally don't want to argue on here, but yes I will argue and defend my point of view in person over a pint or two and we can look each other in the eye not fall out, at the end of the day we are Wolves fans and we should be debating football matters, and I do love friendly banter

Quote Originally Posted by Greavseywolf

and then.

fun.

Nope but then again Am I the one who stopped the Forum being fun??
    I just stated my standpoint that's all

Eve you could argue where were a some of these "regular " fans when we were in the fourth division ? Many of us on this board
    were some of the 3238 crowd who beat Stockport County on a cold February night in 1987 and right through that season eventually getting beat by Aldershot in the playoffs and by Chorley in the cup replay.OK so some of the current fans weren't even born then but after that season lots of plastic fans returned when we won the league in 1988 but those plastic fans became proper fans I would think.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)