+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: You Must All Be Delighted

re: You Must All Be Delighted

Quote Originally Posted by saint_martin
    Bobby what sort of replies are you expecting to read here, On a thread asking if where delighted that our local rivals have avoided relegation?

Whilst I don't agree with DW's reply, I also don't see anything written that needs an apology for.
    You know what sort of reply you will get from certain members on here, so why come here if you can't handle it?
    Fair point...however...I reckon you'd find it hard not to reply to such accusations. Maybe I'm a little 'precious' regarding the old 'c' word and stealing off charities that fund a cure. I think he really ought to appologise myself...but...the dutch use 'cancer' the same way we use 'shhit'...so who knows! Maybe it's ok for you lot and just 'banter'.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyPeru
    Bobby what sort of replies are you expecting to read here, On a thread asking if where delighted that our local rivals have avoided relegation?

Whilst I don't agree with DW's reply, I also don't see anything written that needs an apology for.
    You know what sort of reply you will get from certain members on here, so why come here if
    you can't handle it?
    Fair point...however...I reckon you'd find it
    hard not to reply to such accusations. Maybe I'm a little 'precious' regarding the old 'c' word and stealing off charities that fund a cure. I think he really ought to appologise myself...but...the dutch use 'cancer' the same way we use 'shhit'...so who knows! Maybe it's ok for you lot and just 'banter'.[/quote]

Also, if some **** on FF stooped that low I'd probably have a dig too.

If you find it that uncomfortable bob, why don't you restrict your posting to FF?

There, you're free to discuss your skate based morals with sympathetic, like minded people.

This is a Saints board.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyweasel
    If you find it that uncomfortable bob, why don't you restrict your posting to FF?

There, you're free to discuss your skate based morals with sympathetic, like minded people.

This is a Saints board.
    Lovely sentiments mate. OK then...that's that wrapped up then and not a sorry in sight. Goodness me! Cap doffed!

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyPeru

This is a Saints board.
    Lovely sentiments mate. OK then...that's that wrapped up then and not a sorry in sight. Goodness me! Cap doffed![/quote]

If you'd like to apologise, feel free to do so - and if your presenting your cap to me hoping for a donation you must be joking.

This is a Saints board.
    Lovely sentiments mate. OK then...that's that wrapped up then and not a sorry in sight. Goodness me! Cap doffed![/quote]

If you'd like to apologise, feel free to do so - and if your presenting your cap to me hoping for a donation you must be joking.[/quote]

Brilliant
    The cap's face down in recognition of your virtuous retorts...I will now shuffle back to the grubby cancer thieves with my head held low.

you are = you're, you dribbling, uneducated, ignorant, corn chewing, won nuffinck, shirley dwelling, spaaaaazzzmazoid.

Ooops...sorry...keyboard got the better of me!

So we can add spelling bee champ to your list of achievements. Now run along and enjoy the misery you've caused to the likes of the Tom Prince Cancer charity.

So we can add spelling bee champ to your list of achievements. Now run along and enjoy the misery you've caused to the likes of the Tom Prince Cancer charity.
    Out of order worzel

I do hope that was a flounce.

For Bobby Peru,
    Please do not bother any more trying to reason with this idiot.
    I tried some posts a week or so ago using reasoning and intelligent points without any resort to abuse, and all that Dirty Weasel could do in reply was trot out the same old offensive 'charity thief' stuff.
    No amount of fact can deflect him. This week is a week to be proud of for Pompey fans and if anyone bothered to look into it there is a huge amount of activity from the PST, the club and the fans to support a wide range of charities and community projects.
    Many Saints fans are not like this very shallow person.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast