+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I feel an open top bus tour coming on

I feel an open top bus tour coming on

The Skates are safe in Division 4, time to fire up the old bus and get her up to Southsea Common and proudly show off the Division 4 Safety Trophy to the assembled hundreds of thousands of dribbling gypos - view external link

re: I feel an open top bus tour coming on

What an excellent idea. Not sure we could afford it though.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueAdder
    Not sure we could afford it though.

That's never stopped you before

Quote Originally Posted by PonyFiddlerReturns
    The Skates are safe in Division 4, time to fire up the old bus and get her up to Southsea Common and proudly show off the Division 4 Safety Trophy to the assembled hundreds of thousands of dribbling gypos
    And you'd have an open top tank with 5 scummers on it

Quote Originally Posted by pfcsteve72
    The Skates are safe in Division 4, time to fire up the old bus and get her up to Southsea Common and proudly show off the Division 4 Safety Trophy to the assembled hundreds of thousands of dribbling gypos
    And you'd have an open top tank with 5 scummers on it [/quote]An open top tank would be utterly pointless!!?? It would be extremely vulnerable to air attack and IDF attack!!?? And most MBT crews consist of between 3-4 crew members, 5 would be unnessecary ...you're a fecking idiot. :/

Quote Originally Posted by PonyFiddlerReturns
    And you'd have an open top tank with 5 scummers on it [/quote]An open top tank would be utterly pointless!!?? It would be extremely vulnerable to air attack and IDF attack!!?? And most MBT crews consist of between 3-4 crew members, 5 would be unnessecary ...you're a fecking idiot. :/[/quote]3 OR 4 SCUMMERS THEN and an air attack or IDF attack in scum, what have you been sniffing today Fiddler

We will be deffo up here in the naughty north a real footballing town the pubs are buzzing no work tomorrow me thinks

Quote Originally Posted by rossendaleareaclaret
    We will be deffo up here in the naughty north a real footballing town the pubs are buzzing no work tomorrow me thinks

Fair play - and I'd wager not one disabled fan was targeted for abuse in your promotion party.

Charity thieves take note.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyweasel

Fair play - and I'd wager not one disabled fan was targeted for abuse in your promotion party.

Charity thieves take note.[/quote]

We're not a cowardly bunch up these parts what about you Steve ?

Steve? He's got a punch bag with Joey Deacons face stitched on the side. That should tell you all you need to know about 'no longer active' Steve.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast