+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Moyes.

re: Moyes.

'cos they'll pay him off in stock options obv.

Quote Originally Posted by cpw_cpw
    'cos they'll pay him off in stock options obv.
    I don't think that's obvious, nor do I believe that is what they'll do.

I think the bank manager might lend them an extra pound. Every little helps.

Quote Originally Posted by moorlad
    Oh, have they sold their shares then?

Thick tosser.
    Not sure as it sounds like no one wants them.[/quote]

So how does that make the cash for the pay off of easier to find then?

Clown.[/quote]

You're being whooshed and thrashed, ha ha said the clown.

Quote Originally Posted by jiltedjohn
    Oh, have they sold their shares then?

Thick tosser.
    Not sure as it sounds like no one wants them.[/quote]

So how does that make the cash for the pay off of easier to find then?

Clown.[/quote]

You're being whooshed and thrashed, ha ha said the clown.[/quote]

Says the stupid wee ****er who thinks an increase in the share value is equal to an increase in the bank balance.

Youse two (2) dimwits showed up how little off of what goes on on this bourd youse understand last night. It was the most inept attempt at an wind up I've ever encountered on here (or almost anywhere). I'd been out on the drink and was still able to arf like **** at youse.

Homlords.

Moorlad, I'm seeing a bit off of an pattern. They are always reactive, never bringing owt new to the bored; simply looking at what somebody says are replying to it in what they think are derogatory terms but actually getting stuck in an mire. The john one seems to reckon he's clever, but he just seems to be repeating summat that an **** down the pub said, and he was probably misquoting summat he saw in the Daily Mail.

I reckon cow_bag could be Josephine, and she's just decided to give her earlier alias an bit off of an rest. Maybe our ace moderator could comment on whatever he's learned from last week's tarradiddle.

Quote Originally Posted by griff
    Moorlad, I'm seeing a bit off of an pattern. They are always reactive, never bringing owt new to the bored; simply looking at what somebody says are replying to it in what they think are derogatory terms but actually getting stuck in an mire. The john one seems to reckon he's clever, but he just seems to be repeating summat that an **** down the pub said, and he was probably misquoting summat he saw in the Daily Mail.

I reckon cow_bag could be Josephine, and she's just decided to give her earlier alias an bit off of an rest. Maybe our ace moderator could comment on whatever he's learned from last week's tarradiddle*.
    Edited for you Griff

Youse lot are more arfable than I first thought, keep up the pretence as youse are starting to believe your own sh*t. Petty insults and clique erse licking is youse forte. By the left, off youse pop.

Quote Originally Posted by jiltedjohn
    Youse lot are more arfable than I first thought, keep up the pretence as youse are starting to believe your own sh*t. Petty insults and clique erse licking is youse forte. By the left, off youse pop.
    See? Reactive.

I even left it an couple off of hours in case it came up with summat original. Nee ****ing chance.

Edit: just to say I'm in NOBODY'S clique.

Ooooh me ears are burning. Had an NIGHTMARE setting up me new phone and ipad.

I find the people that tend to criticise groups of mates and label them a 'clique' are an bit lonely tbf without a group off of mates to call their own. Those kind off of people deserve sympathy imo, not ridicule.

Regarding jojo, I were right aboot the other username thing. Now I'm in no position to criticise anybody for multiple usernames as the lurkers will know, but I can safely say I've never agreed with myself using them. That's an bit worrying tbf and probs summat to dee with mental illness tbf.

I agree with Moorland (that should give jj an hard on) in that it appears our new visitors divvent really get this bourd and the fact it's just an place where people on the whole take the piss out off of each other with nee malice. I'll admit the Tazzy lad stuff may of gone an bit too far (me included, but as explained me and Tazzy lad have an history) but on the whole this place has allus been

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)