+ Visit Doncaster Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: up or down

up or down

What's it to be lads Sunderland or S****horpe?

re: up or down

Whatever the outcome Lifelong, we can have no complaints. We should already be home and dry, if it weren't for the incessant April showers, if you see what I mean. And to stay up, we need to take something (preferably a win) out of the two tough matches to come, don't you think ? We can't keep depending on Blackpool and Birmingham to lose. Nevertheless, I'm pleased overall that we're still in the hunt at this stage of the season. And although I was far from convinced at the start of the season that Dickov was the right choice as manager, he's proved himself a consistently good motivator, capable of getting the best out of the players in adversity. So he's done more than enough to justify his appointment, in my opinion. And he's on an upward learning curve, so will hopefully get better.

[quote="lifelongrover"]What's it to be lads Sunderland or S****horpe?[/hopefully sunderland but must get something from reading game , a win should see us safe , cannot contemplate a defeat squeaky bum time as usual , do your best lads

I agree with everything you said Scarjo also we have had a bad run of injuries, some bad refereeing decisions (but that's football). There's never a dull end of season with the Rovers!!

Last kick of the last game again!!!!!!

Having looked at the remaining fixtures of the teams in the relegation zone I think we'll escape by the skin of our teeth at 4th from bottom. With Yeovil now gone I forecast-

Charlton 48pts
    Brum 46
    Millwall 45
    Rovers 44
    Blackpool 43
    Tykes 42

Fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by Alcott
    Having looked at the remaining fixtures of the teams in the relegation zone I think we'll escape by the skin of our teeth at 4th from bottom. With Yeovil now gone I forecast-

Charlton 48pts
    Brum 46
    Millwall 45
    Rovers 44
    Blackpool 43
    Tykes 42

Fingers crossed.
    Like I said before, don't count on Blackpool to keep losing (they could pick up something at Wigan, and they play Charlton at home for their last match). Nor on Birmingham, nor on Barnsley not to produce a miracle...

We need both Charlton and Blackpool to need to win in their final game to prevent it being a nice pally friendly game.

Only one team left to do us 2 favours : Birmingham. Except if Leicester are feeling particularly generous, which is unlikely... So miracles excluded, we'll be playing an anagram of Uninstructed Hope next season.

Scarjo, but consolation that it will be an easy 6 points v Scunny.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast