+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Lottery of Buying a Home Leg Playoff Ticket

re: The Lottery of Buying a Home Leg Playoff Ticket

Eventually got a call back.

Now got myself and my son a ticket but clearly the IT System is under siege as the chap, who was a really excellent help, said the servers keep crashing under the load.

Like Fletch said, God help us if we need to buy tickets for the Playoff Final.

[quote="ellafella".

Telephone line jammed "Thank you for waiting...you are in a short queue"...ad infinitum.

Still, we have plenty of time to buy one but can't help feeling the Club should have the infrastructure sorted by now. [/quote]

Come and watch it in the bar with me and LatinRam

I logged on fairly quickly, but the damn system won't let me buy my seat - it really is poor (particularly when they had similar issues on deadline day for the cheap season ticket renewals...)

[quote="ellafella".

Telephone line jammed "Thank you for waiting...you are in a short queue"...ad infinitum.

Still, we have plenty of time to buy one but can't help feeling the Club should have the infrastructure sorted by now. [/quote]

Really they should have a realistic idea of demand and distribute accordingly. To be fair they have prioritised those who have season tickets etc but there now seems a disproportionate amount of other catagories that those, with finance to do so, can purchase, whilst other supporters have to wait to see what is left after the bun fight...

There were people getting dozens of tickets for Wembley the last time we were there and either giving them away to friends or work associates, people who you have never seen before at the games, or even professing to support the Rams. Ii dare say the same set of faces will surface when play-off tickets are on sale

Quote Originally Posted by "Rattea".

Still, we have plenty of time to buy one but can't help feeling the Club should have the infrastructure sorted by now. :s[/quote

Come and watch it in the bar with me and LatinRam
    Thanks for the offer Rattea but will decline as I might get distracted from the game by all the Comedy Gold. FACT!

Perhaps the middle of the night might be the best time to go online!.

It's all Sam Rush's fault... FACT! It wouldn't be like this if Tom Glick was still here.
    But hang on, we then wouldn't have been in the play-offs.

Dont want to gloat but ive just got my tickets and it took a whole 3 mins on the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by ramfan1965
    Dont want to gloat but ive just got my tickets and it took a whole 3 mins on the phone.
    That's gloating.

Quote Originally Posted by blackandwhite56
    Perhaps the middle of the night might be the best time to go online!.

It's all Sam Rush's fault... FACT! It wouldn't be like this if Tom Glick was still here.
    But hang on, we then wouldn't have been in the play-offs.
    Or in your case not at all

Thats a fact is it or just you making it up as usual ... remind me who built the squad ... and got more out of them

Plenty of time to get one anyway.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)