+ Visit Kilmarnock FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Daily Retard

Daily Retard

[quote]RECORD SPORT can reveal the leaguea??s top brass have ordered an urgent investigation into an alleged rule breach in Killie's 3-0 defeat to Celtic at Rugby Park last month.

SNS Group Kilmarnock's clash with Celtic is now under investigation KILMARNOCK could be plunged into crisis with the SPFL set to probe a claim that a staff member forged a playera??s signature in order to play him against Celtic.

Record Sport can reveal the leaguea??s top brass have ordered an urgent investigation into the alleged rule breach which relates to the championsa?? 3-0 win at Rugby Park last month. And, if a??found guilty, Killie could be hammered with a range of sanctions including a possible points deduction which could condemn Allan Johnstona??s team to a nerve shredding relegation play-off.

It could also provide a Premiership lifeline to a??St Mirren, Ross County, Hibs and Partick Thistle and save them from going down.

SPFL chief executive Neil Doncaster refused to comment last night whe

re: Daily Retard

Official Press Statement - Tamara Campbell

"OFFICIAL PRESS STATEMENT a?? TAMARA CAMPBELL

PARTIAL COPY OF STATEMENT GIVEN TO MICHAEL JOHNSTON a?? 1ST APRIL 2014

On the 14th March 2014, the office was extremely busy. Kirsten was preparing to leave the office to attend the Celtic Match at Rugby Park when I received a call from P... T..., from the Scottish Premier Football League. P... asked me to relay a message to Kirsten for her and the message was 'that if P... did not receive the contract for a player, that the transfer would not go through that day and he would not be able to play'.

I gave Kirsten the of the player and she produced a page of a Contract which had not been signed along with the rest of the document. I assumed that it had been overlooked when it was signed by all of the parties. She then proceeded to show me the signature of the player from one of the other pages of the Contract, and asked me to 'copy it' which I did onto a piece of scrap paper. I said to her a

UNBELIEVABLE

Cheating ha! Disgraceful!
    I suggest a 20 point deduction and a AŁ100,000 fine for this appalling act! Seems fair to me.

Of course this may just turn out to eb a young man unable to get Kirstin to do his will, jealousy is a nasty happening.
    If true a couple of points may well be deducted,and a fine.

Ultimately, Demas, it will come down to the player in questions word against that of a disgruntled former employee.

There are many rants and raves by this former employee ready to be released on the internet that will show how loony tunes the girl is.

Another example of one of Tamara's blogs...

"Australians tend to hate 'dobbers in the workplace' with an absolute passion, and informing on your colleagues is a huge 'no-no' back there. It is the absolute height of rudeness, and the lowest act that anyone can ever do - other than actually lying about you. It makes me very angry to hear someone informing on my friends at work, especially when they are unware of what she is saying about them. I think that it is an unnecessary practice that should be discouraged and disregarded at every opportunity or it instills 'bad blood' that is very hard to get rid of."
    Irony, anyone?

[color=blue]Just goes to show some people can't find smart alternative ways, to get rid of any frustration and move on other than causing a fracas!

Very sad.

don't be like that demas! We're trying to send the green side of edburg doon wi u!! if the huns had brought the black n white b~~~~~~~ up we'd quite happily swapped places!!

With a fight on for survival,this is the last thing we need.All our focus should be on trying to win on the park,not having to get involved in what may,or not be a pack of made up lies.

[color=blue]Seconded and spot on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)