+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Praise for the club and the ticket office...

Praise for the club and the ticket office...

Been down to the NYS this morning for my play off tickets...

On arrival I thought the foot flow of fans was brisk to say the least...yes some may be collecting their MK Dons tickets but it just seemed extra busy...

As I approached the club shop I noticed they have set in place a segregation barrier leading up to the ticket office windows although people were still heading directly into the club shop...

I thought why go in the shop which i have to say was getting rather full and people were having to queue back to the doors...

A friendly smiling face greeted me and was only too willing to search for a spare seat I required close to my s/t seat...not an ounce of bother and I was served in double quick time...

The point I want to make is time and again the club shop/staff have been previously blasted for the inefficient handling of pre match ticket sales and at times rightly so with insufficient/unhelpful staff but on this occasion I feel both the club..for the set up...and the fr

re: Praise for the club and the ticket office...

And you would know about customer service Brin?

Just wondering how easy it will be for the Millers' dispora. Tried on line without success just now. Will I have to get Fozzie to take me down extra early this Saturday? Wanting to use my 'spare' for Matt, (or even a mystery guest)who will be at the MK game anyway, but won't have priority

Any body waving a Moulon Rouge automatically gets a play off ticket.

[quote="Brin"]Been down to the NYS this morning for my play off tickets...

On arrival I thought the foot flow of fans was brisk to say the least...yes some may be collecting their MK Dons tickets but it just seemed extra busy...

As I approached the club shop I noticed they have set in place a segregation barrier leading up to the ticket office windows although people were still heading directly into the club shop...

I thought why go in the shop which i have to say was getting rather full and people were having to queue back to the doors...

A friendly smiling face greeted me and was only too willing to search for a spare seat I required close to my s/t seat...not an ounce of bother and I was served in double quick time...

The point I want to make is time and again the club shop/staff have been previously blasted for the inefficient handling of pre match ticket sales and at times rightly so with insufficient/unhelpful staff but on this occasion I feel

Quote Originally Posted by LRmiller
    And you would know about customer service Brin?
    ...I will know tomorrow...

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE
    Any body waving a Moulon Rouge automatically gets a play off ticket.
    ...and sectioned under the mental health act.

So in this day and age of technology and innovation you can only purchase a ticket if you live/work in Rotherham !! and you call that Customer service - would wonder if our Commercial team would like a stab at running Amazon !!
    You could pick your goods up from the window or queue in the shop behind the tape barrier- my glass is half full again !

No ? you can purchase online.

Have you checked to make sure the email hasn't gone into your spam box/ you've sent it to the right email address(no spelling errors or dashes in wrong place etc) ? I emailed late last night & I had a reply first thing this morning.

Just made myself a cup of coffee, sat down, ordered my two play-off tickets & printed them off. Job done, easy.
    Just need to find someone to use my extra ticket now.

Still can't see why we have to pay for the privilege of using our own ink, paper, and printer though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast