+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T Charity Bike Ride for Rotherham Hospice

O/T Charity Bike Ride for Rotherham Hospice

I am posting this on a friends account as i had problems creating my own account.

In July this year i am doing a charity bike ride from London to Paris to raise money for Rotherham Hospice, Being from Rotherham and a Rotherham fan i'm hoping to get some backing from the club and its supporters. The ride will be 300 miles over 4 days starting in the hart of London then down to Dover finishing the day in Calais, days 2 and 3 i will be making my way through the french country passing through its towns and villages as i make my way towards Paris, Day 4 the final slog to Paris as i take some of the route of the Tour De France and make my way down to the Eiffel Tower.

I'm doing this for Rotherham Hospice as they are a great charity and have supported my family in time of need.

My Just Giving page link is below, If a mod could link this i would be greatful as i have insufficient posts to do so.

http://www.justgiving.com/Gareth-Russell1

The target on my page was the minimum requirement t

re: O/T Charity Bike Ride for Rotherham Hospice

Paul Warne is doing a bike race, should have a talk to him, he wants information on saddle sore

Good luck