+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Wanderers Bolton Wanderers Single 1997

The Wanderers Bolton Wanderers Single 1997

Found this, think it is really good. - view external link

re: The Wanderers Bolton Wanderers Single 1997

That video has only had 10 views Blood, I wonder if that will be our season ticket sales next season?

I think it has only just been re posted in the last 24hrs.

I usually check everyday on Bolton related stuff.

Probably about 11,000 to 13,000 season ticket sales, would be my guess.

My god, I have this on a CD single! Cringe!

kin ell blood that is fantasic apart from the coked up singer that little girls pure joy when we scored fantastic,and is it just me or does anyone else feel a twinge down the nethers whenever super john scores in them lovely tight shorts er hum ok its just me then

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)