+ Visit Birmingham City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2011 all over again.

2011 all over again.

No fight from the players and the gradual drip, drip, drop into relegation. Sad times. Every saleable player sold and now BIHL have lost another gamble and we face years in the lower reaches. The Second City does not deserve this.
    Rg

re: 2011 all over again.

The irony is that the owners have shot themselves in the foot big time ,assuming we are relegated the clubs value will have reduced massively, serves them right ,now they can feel some real pain be it financial

26 players leaving, probably the manager and his side kicks

and no idea who is going to own the club or when ,and as Bassman says some of the worst records in the football league

don't think I can remember a worst time, at least when were in the 3rd last time we did have owners and players that belonged to us

even if Wigan are terrified of getting injured I can not see us getting anything at Bolton

Bolt we really need just one win , if we can get that against wigan then we might be o.k , i cant see anything against bolton though , its down to clark , he has to go with macheda and zigic up front from the start , he has to pick players in their natural position, picking spector to mark players of matt smith's physique is not the move of a sane person , it looks as though thorpe will be out for tuesday now so that leaves packwood and martin at centre , i listened to both commentaries today to get an idea of how we were playing and both felt we did well in the first half and should have been at least a goal to the good , sounds like zigic had his best game since the cup final but had no one alongside him, second half came down to the problem already mentioned above , all is not totally lost but not far off

Got to say Spion I thought we showed a bit of fight in the first half. Ziggy and Adeyemi looked fired up and although not great they were applauded off at half time. Then the second half when we normally up the tempo our game was littered with awful mistakes and it was only a matter of time before Leeds scored. Once the inevitable happened the players heads dropped and normal service was resumed. I can't even get upset as my mind was made up last week that we were going down.

Quote Originally Posted by bassman
    Bolt we really need just one win , if we can get that against wigan then we might be o.k , i cant see anything against bolton though...
    Surely a massive typo?

I don't see you getting more than 1 point! Sorry you're screwed

writing was on the wall after losing to Yovil
    but all is not lost ( I hope)3 points from any of the remaining games ...
    KRO

Quote Originally Posted by twofootedchallenge
    Bolt we really need just one win , if we can get that against wigan then we might be o.k , i cant see anything against bolton though...
    Surely a massive typo?

I don't see you getting more than 1 point! Sorry you're screwed [/quote]

personally i don't see us getting a point but in actual fact if doncaster dont get anything from their last game at leicester and leicester are chasing the 100 points total then your one point will be enough to keep us up as we have a superior goal difference to doncaster, you really must try harder , and check the stats

one nil to Bassy Ithink
    KRO

I counted three goals there VB - (Bassman scored with check the stats, & one point sufficient) and then there's the fact the visiting troll has clearly scored an own goal

Bassman 3
    Troll 0

Is it half time yet?

what's this a mutual reach around club?

Rotten to the core! Hope you go down in flames.

Bolton are turd but you are worse!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)