+ Visit Millwall FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Well done the Lads...

Well done the Lads...

out on their feet by the 97th min but they did the business to get us a point.

The crowd did their bit too as after the sending off they were really vocal and gave the team the lift they needed. Shame we won't have Wilco for sat, even Ollie got sent off but by God the passion was there.

We did not win but to get 2 goals back with 10 men was a feat.

re: Well done the Lads...

Never a dull moment at the den,great spirit,
    I thought we played well all night,but to finish like that after having a player wrongly sent off was brilliant.
    millwall have appealed against the sending off.
    I have watched it several times and it was a fair tackle with both players going fairly for the ball.I cant see how they can see it as a dangerous tackle.
    but one thing stands out is that we have got to start with two up front.
    ollie is on lions live tonight, I hope he is asked why this is not happening, we look a far better team when we do.

Well done the Wall on a great comeback ..Really p)ssed the Bastid fans off..

loved the come back,shame when they went two up seeing Wall fans leaving,just like the Wolves game,will these leavers never learn,the Wall spirit never fades

well done the lad with another great come back,whatched on live stream and heard the lads singing there heart out,was real game of two halfs as we didn't seem to have a shot in the first half,hope next week we start with two up front

In the stands we were up for it from the start as it proved starting off louder than the Bournemouth fans. I think the Martin injury did knock us a bit and B'mouth then dominated the first half, only shot/s from us I remember was Easter blocking McDonalds drive and Woolfords effort.

If and when we attack, like the second half, we can go on and score as we did yesterday. We finally went for one of three formations (4-3-3) (3-5-2) or (4-4-2) - I say one of them as times watching from the stands Webster was right wing at one point

We look a decent outfit when attacking and actually going for the kill, means less of the 4-2-3-1 and attacking from the off, please.

It was great being seated a few seats away from the press area with Billy Taylor etc in, as we scored the equaliser they went mental with the rest of us - great to see!

I could hear the fans on Lions Player, done us proud Southwark lion.

Ollie made a point of it on the official site.

couldn't get to the Bournemouth game but on the live stream you could hear our fans loud and clear,lets be a bit more noisey at the den

A quality day in all, albeit the first half...

We definitely need the noise levels to rise a bit more at The Den of recent years - The players always seem to thrive off it

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)