+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bolton v Birmingham?

Bolton v Birmingham?

This could be a lively game, Birmingham play Wigan on Tuesday and If they don't get a decent result, they will need to get a result at our pad to stay up, so I might even be looking forward to a game for a change.

Dougie's team?
    Bogdan
    Threkeld---Mills---Knight---Ream

Chungy---Spearing---Trotter---Danns

Beckford---Juke

re: Bolton v Birmingham?

I think we will win 3-1.

Not happy about the early kick off

Quote Originally Posted by itsintheblood
    I think we will win 3-1.

Not happy about the early kick off
    I am, that makes it more time to go out on the pi$$, with the game being our last of the season(thank god) we're on a boozy session after the game. I can't wait!

gary I find a good boozy sesh before during and after the match kills the pain and helps me to forget what ive just witnessed

Quote Originally Posted by Whatsmore
    gary I find a good boozy sesh before during and after the match kills the pain and helps me to forget what ive just witnessed
    It's the only way to cope Whats

We'll be having a few after the game

Quote Originally Posted by Whatsmore
    Whatsmore, me and my mate went to Huddersfield the other week, we started on the whisky at 10 am on the train and then got leathered in Spoons in Huddersfield town centre. My mate fell fast asleep during the second half and he even missed our last minute goal. I just love away days.

I am at Uttoxeter races next week, so that's me done until next season.
    So I'm going to get leathered toneet.

gary sounds a fantastic day out that and who would ever consider staying awake the whole match,nobody would ever expect the stiffs to have a second half shot let alone score in dying seconds

2-0 to us.

I love Brum - we almost always do them and their fans always do summat funny at The Reebok

Remember this bloke from 2010 at the end of the season?

need this win

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)