+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Is the

Is the

blue army returning ? Last two games have been around 1850 and 1926 . This has been very pleasing after a lot of 1500 gates . Dare I say it that there was a decent atmosphere as well . The Livi fans were well up for it and so were the young lads in the Portland Road End . Remember there was a few bodies not counted at the Falkirk game as well. Crowds on the up and play off will be be well attended.

re: Is the

Noticed more youngsters at the last two games . The local young uns are getting more familiar with Palmerston and its surrounds because of the amount of youth football going on there . Also there are a number of kids parties going on at the Arena . My daughter was at one yesterday and my wife was impressed with the occasion . All the children got a Qos 'medal' presented to them at the end . They will be far more likely to want to go to the games - in theory - if they are comfortable and familiar with the whole place . Good PR and all good for the future .

Quote Originally Posted by JRSLEFTPEG
    Noticed more youngsters at the last two games . The local young uns are getting more familiar with Palmerston and its surrounds because of the amount of youth football going on there . Also there are a number of kids parties going on at the Arena . My daughter was at one yesterday and my wife was impressed with the occasion . All the children got a Qos 'medal' presented to them at the end . They will be far more likely to want to go to the games - in theory - if they are comfortable and familiar with the whole place . Good PR and all good for the future .
    Several people have mentioned the kids parties in the Arena are not only popular but fantastic . Don't know if they already do or not but maybe an idea to hand out a Junior Blue membership form with each medal - Maybe worth a try ...

Anything is with a try I suppose .

The Arena parties are fantastic & our kids have loved the two they've been to .

As for the young team who are creating an atmosphere at Palmerston these days , good on you's . You're a credit to yourselves - keep it up

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)