+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: who was feddygreen?

re: who was feddygreen?

ok then campo hope you not protecting anybody though you naughty lad,you could dig yourself right out of a very sizeable hole by starting to abuse klassnic a bit you know as if you and him weren't mates I would fall for it,not sure about gary though my intelligence guy

Campo, who was that Pebble geezer that posted on here to, that you knew? I thought you said he was Feddy too?

Oi you two!!!

Leave campo alone

The miserable get is one of my favourite posters

His only relationship with the WUMs is that they agree with his depressing posts

Hello Chaps !

I have found your posts so funny !

I think this your antics and thoughts are really interesting.

But lets set the record straight on a lot of subjects

Firstly I'm being accused of hating Phil gartside.

I don't hate phil Gartside at all. You have to take seperate the personalfrom the commercial feelings towards someone when you think someone could do a lot better or even be worth replacing. This does not mean I want any harm to come to this guy at all because I think he is a genuine bolton wanderers fans, and he thinks only for the best for the club. I don't think his thoughts are really on this planet but I still admire anyone who takes any bull by the horns to try and turn the club around.
    This did happen but all good things come to an end and so shoulf the decision makers too and like replacing players with new blooded player then this should happen to the decision makers as well. So no I don't hate mr Phil Gartside.

This feeddy green or freddy cruger guy well he

actualy fedders its a little early for you this isn't it

blimmey , yeah i recall some of the so called posters , am sure it was me who banned freddy ...

I've not a clue who pebble is either!

Pebble always came across to me as a decent poster??

forever trotter , a good en as well ...

still no sign of a culsh return eh

The only time culsh will be back is when we are back in the premiership or when someone overtakes his post count either way it's going to be a very long time!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)