+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: who was feddygreen?

who was feddygreen?

just asking for info on the guy as he was before my time on here and people are saying its proven klassnic is him.did feddygreen get banned was he wind up merchant etc did he post 4am and was he a finantial whizzkid like our klassers purports to be cheers for info im just intrigued.

re: who was feddygreen?

feddygreen had just been sacked when I pitched up. Gary and a couple others always thought he was me, funnily enough.

From what I gather, there was a lot of friction between him and culsh, mainly because feddygreen hated Megson and culsh would always defend him.

The last straw was when he called culsh a pedophile. A lot of the stuff he wrote was tongue in cheek, but he obviously went too far in the end.

I had my suspicions over Dan & Whatsmore that they could be Feddy, but I'm 99% certain that it's Klassnic now. Campo21 is Feddy's mate though, so he knows for sure.

Feddygreen always used loads of paragraphs and rambled on for ages and he despises Gartside, which Klassnic does too. Feddy always posted at weird hours, like 3 or 4 am and Klassnic does that too.

thanks chaps that does shed some light on things it looks like klassers is feddygreen.me and culsh would have had lots of words though over megson I dispised the freak with every ounce of my being there would definitely be a raikes lane invitation to culsh on that one looks like feddy sunk to the bottom of the barrel with the peado remark that is terrible.

Who was Mixu ?

lord mixu has always botherd me who he was I thought klassers was mixu but now I don't though there are similarities with mixu,feddygreen,and klassnic great on here now the wums have gone but a little quite.

Its a shame that Mo isn't on here anymore as he had a great nose for sussing out which WUM was the same.

Think it's quite obvious which pr1ck klassnic is myself

jimmy you cannot and indeed should not refer to our klassers as a pr1ck I mean he is in high finance and produces some thought provoking posts I realy am dissapionted in your attitude on this matter and if I was a mod I would take utter umbrance at your attack on klassers and probably take action like insisting on a full and frank apology to klassers posted at 4.am or well I would say nasty things to you ummm quite nasty,there ive said it bet your upset and in remorse now eh?ok well maybe not

I used to like Feddy, thought he was very funny.

Alas he went too far with his abuse of culsh.

well if he was a good poster then surely klassnic isn't feddy shame hewent to far then blood I mean what is it with these abusers have they no intellect ah hum

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)