+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Why we must vote YES

Why we must vote YES

A No vote will see the Westminster establishment turn its back on Scotland.
    We will have affirmed their view that London rules OK and that we are satisfied with that situation.
    Some tinkering around with minor things to keep Scots in line but basically when we are only talking about a few million voters who send only one Tory MP to London,who cares.
    A No vote will,this time,probably put Scotland off the London political agenda for a very long time. The power elite want, if they can, to deny us all change, Basically what Better Together really stands for is... LISTEN JOCKO'S WE'RE IN CHARGE AND WE WANT TO STAY IN CHARGE !!! If Scotland deliver a No vote in Sep we and our children and children's children
    will live to regret it for a very long time, Vote Yes,

re: Why we must vote YES

you back on the bottle hen? me tae

Listen you boring old fart away and play wi some electricity

Quote Originally Posted by weelabourwifie
    A No vote will see the Westminster establishment turn its back on Scotland.
    We will have affirmed their view that London rules OK and that we are satisfied with that situation.
    Some tinkering around with minor things to keep Scots in line but basically when we are only talking about a few million voters who send only one Tory MP to London,who cares.
    A No vote will,this time,probably put Scotland off the London political agenda for a very long time. The power elite want, if they can, to deny us all change, Basically what Better Together really stands for is... LISTEN JOCKO'S WE'RE IN CHARGE AND WE WANT TO STAY IN CHARGE !!! If Scotland deliver a No vote in Sep we and our children and children's children
    will live to regret it for a very long time, Vote Yes,

The thing that makes this different from any other election is it's irreverable, just like cyanide...say NO.

It's a big Yes from me.

I want us to have the power to make our own choices.

Whether you are a yes voter or a no voter the one thing that can't be denied is a No vote will give the Tories a mandate to totally to ignore political opinion in Scotland, even more than they do now. Scotland will be a sideshow and marginalised like the North of England is.

Although never majorly important to the Tories they have always had to keep a weather eye on Scotland. A note vote gives them a mandate to do what they like knowing we will never stand up to them. I totally respect those who vote no and their genuine reason for doing so. Their opinions are every bit as valid to them as mine are to me.

However in the eyes of the Tories it will mean we are sh1tebags , all talk and bluster, when push comes to shove we have no bottle and they will emasculate us. If people think Scotland has been hard done by by the Tories up til now, in the words of auld Ronnie Regan, "you ain't seen nuthin yet"...

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)