+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Leeann Dempster Moving on

Leeann Dempster Moving on

Hibs have announced that Leeann will be joining them on 1st June as CEO.

Not great timing from Hibs in making this announcement and I'll be sorry to see her leave as she has taken us forward off the field, but it should come as no surprise to us.

re: Leeann Dempster Moving on

Came as a massive surprise to me as expect to lose players and coaches to other clubs but not your chief executive. John Boyle brought her in and gave her a start in football and although dont think she was generally liked within club she was doing a good job IMO and was their to do a job not to make friends. Dont know reason why shes leaving but money talks so sure that will have something to do with it.

Goodbye.

Good Luck to Leeann in her new appointment. She has done an excellent job at MFC and dragged us out of the dark ages. Let's hope we get someone similar to replace her.
    On a personal note I have found her very easy to deal with and have always received a well reasoned response to any question that I have asked.
    I fully expect that she will turn Hibs around and that with her supporting "Big Terry" they will give their fans a wee bit of success.

I would like to wish her good luck in her new job.Any time I have seen her, she was always a great ambassador for our club. I am a little disappointed we find out via a Hibs site.Why have Motherwell not said anything

They have now but i found out from back pages of sun so checked our site found nothing so went to hibs site and their it was our site is always last for news

Quote Originally Posted by Wellup4it
    Hibs have announced that Leeann will be joining them on 1st June as CEO.

Not great timing from Hibs in making this announcement and I'll be sorry to see her leave as she has taken us forward off the field, but it should come as no surprise to us.
    I think she has done a good job but Id be interested to see what our turnover was when she took over and what it is now. Thats not as swipe at her as all the previous incumbents of the position didn't move turnover one iota in 10 years. I thought that was the role of a chief executive but hey chairmen in the city take millions outta companies for not increasing turnover one little bit... nature of the beast I suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by firparkloony
    Good Luck to Leeann in her new appointment. She has done an excellent job at MFC and dragged us out of the dark ages. Let's hope we get someone similar to replace her.
    On a personal note I have found her very easy to deal with and have always received a well reasoned response to any question that I have asked.
    I fully expect that she will turn Hibs around and that with her supporting "Big Terry" they will give their fans a wee bit of success.
    In what way has she dragged us out the dark ages ? The Cooper Stand was a dull , lifeless pit 10 years ago to get a drink and still is now. Buying your season ticket is no more advanced now than it was 10 years ago. The catering fare at games is still as crap as it 10 years ago. Im sure LD has done plenty work particularly around player contracts which has served us well however have to say my day to experience of the club is no different than it was 10 years ago.

I hope to ph@#k nobody mentions the Craig Whyte (former Well fan allegedly)!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by skippy91
    I hope to ph@#k nobody mentions the Craig Whyte (former Well fan allegedly)!!!!
    I think we are quite safe there is no money to make or steal at Fir Park... we've got nowt.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)