+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Charity thieves..

re: Charity thieves..

Biley, you could be right.
    I never meant to poke the proverbial wasps nest by using rational and reasoned thoughts.
    I think I will leave it alone. It is a little like trying to talk to a toddler who has their fingers in their ears and is shouting over you.

re: Charity thieves..

Quote Originally Posted by simonforever
    As I am writing on a Southampton site, I have always acted respectful, never using the 'Scum' word, always writing 'Saints'. I have put questions, prompted debate and sought opinions. You, in stark contrast consistently insulted and belittled me and anything Portsmouth with ill-informed and tedious one dimensional views.
    If you now feel abused because I have called you self-deluded, you are a much more sensitive soul than I thought.
    I will stop 'bullying' you and get back to organising my party to celebrate stealing a shoe from outside Oxfam. (Sarcasm in case you did not recognise it). Ta ta
    I went through that 'not calling them 'scummers' stage Simon. They call us what we are, it's ok to call them what they are. They don't mind moosh. Its a message board you dolt!!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567