+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer transfer rumours talk

re: Summer transfer rumours talk

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyPeru
    The Saints brethren may well have to contemplate their reverence to the big nosed won nuffink (yet scorer of sublime goals) deity, whilst sat in that 'god' awful St Mary's flat pack cathedral of theirs. Lallana just got into the Premier league of the season oh mighty one?!? Surely he's good enough to start for them 'orrible scousers? Is atheism or agnosticism the answer to this gripping conundrum Le God? Is he good enough? Yes or no? Should he go? Who else will we sell? Will we ever win anything? Oh when the Saints go marching out...etc etc.
    Or to sum up that ramble another way...

Danny Ings to add fire power up front? - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by proclaimer
    The Saints brethren may well have to contemplate their reverence to the big nosed won nuffink (yet scorer of sublime goals) deity, whilst sat in that 'god' awful St Mary's flat pack cathedral of theirs. Lallana just got into the Premier league of the season oh mighty one?!? Surely he's good enough to start for them 'orrible scousers? Is atheism or agnosticism the answer to this gripping conundrum Le God? Is he good enough? Yes or no? Should he go? Who else will we sell? Will we ever win anything? Oh when the Saints go marching out...etc etc.

[/quote]

Oh no not jealous !! Not me ! Oh no !.

David Villa for Osvaldo.

Meh! - view external link

Andros Townsend. - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by kernow

[/quote]

Oh no not jealous !! Not me ! Oh no !. [/quote]

Major honours won:
    Pompey 5
    Soton 1

I'm totally consumed with jealousy.

- [url=http://www.youtub

Five (5) major honours?

I thought it was 4?

Quote Originally Posted by Pentridge
    Five (5) major honours?

I thought it was 4?
    Nah - 2 leagues, 2 FA cups and 1 charity shield; Shared with Wolves...no pens back then

Five (5) major honours?

I thought it was 4?
    Nah - 2 leagues, 2 FA cups and 1 charity shield; Shared with Wolves...no pens back then[/quote]

That's the first time I've heard a draw in the charity shield called 'a major honour'. But, what has it got to do with transfer rumours anyway?

It makes about as much sense as me posting that Pompey finished in the bottom half of League Two this season.

Anyway, back to Andros Townsend. What has gone wrong with him? A year ago he was one of Spurs and England's brightest prospects. Now, he is surplus to requirements. He has had some serious injuries and there are also rumours of a gambling problem. Is he worth a gamble or is he another Stan Bowles?

Five (5) major honours?

I thought it was 4?
    Nah - 2 leagues, 2 FA cups and 1 charity shield; Shared with Wolves...no pens back then[/quote]

Nothing says jealousy more than the broken record history lesson. Most of which you've never seen and the bit you did see was a fake with fake money.

This is a bit like the kid who gets 5 A* marks and end up in a minimum wage job while the kid who left with next to nothing sits in his big house. Jealous, of course not, after all he didn't get 5 A* marks.

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast