+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer transfer rumours talk

Summer transfer rumours talk

This seems a good place to start. - view external link

re: Summer transfer rumours talk

I'd say Le Tissier is missing a pretty ****ing huge point there. Yeah they could stay at yours and play for England, just like Bale could've stayed at yours and played for Wales. But then he wouldn't have played in front of 70k at the Allianz last night.

Champions League football is where it's at for the big boys now and they should be looking for that. Le Tissier's big fish small pond attitude is despairing.

I don't think there's too much wrong with what Le Tiss has written there really! Would Lallana get on the pitch week in week out? Courtinho getting better, Stirling getting better as the attacking midfielders...The Swansea boy can pass it about too. Not sure it's despairing. More a bit realistic. Moses looked the part and barely gets a game there.

Disagree Bobby, Liverpool will have Champions League Footy next year which places a much bigger strain on the squad. They will need to rotate to perform well in all comps so I think Lallana will get guaranteed game time.

He's also a fair bit better than Moses and would fit into their system well.

Le God doesn't seem to agree though

I'd just like to see a rumour or two about players we might actually sign, rather than EVERY f*cking day reading how half our squad are signing for Liverpool, Man Utd, etc.

You might be waiting a long time.

The Saints brethren may well have to contemplate their reverence to the big nosed won nuffink (yet scorer of sublime goals) deity, whilst sat in that 'god' awful St Mary's flat pack cathedral of theirs. Lallana just got into the Premier league of the season oh mighty one?!? Surely he's good enough to start for them 'orrible scousers? Is atheism or agnosticism the answer to this gripping conundrum Le God? Is he good enough? Yes or no? Should he go? Who else will we sell? Will we ever win anything? Oh when the Saints go marching out...etc etc.

I think they could be going the way of us by the sounds of it. AŁ107m in debt and counting. Need to get rid of their highest earners.

Lallana, Shaw, Lovren, Scneiderface, Chambers, Ramirex, Osvaldo should clear the debt.

Will struggle with a young team and forgotton players.

Relegation beckons.

Seems like thier famed academy is the albatros around thier neck.

We may be League two but we are debt free with 2 players who will command AŁ6m next season. Onwards and upwards saying how do you do as we pass you by.

Who are these A?6million players out of interest? Can you link me the source you found that says our debt is A?107million?
    I think you'll find our academy is far from an 'albatros around [our] neck' - either you don't know what this phrase means, or you're trying to claim our academy is a BURDEN for us. Even if your ridiculous prophesy is to come true, I think a factory line of future England internationals to sell for tens of millions would be quite handy, far from the burden you claim.
    Great post though, chin up

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast