+ Visit Wigan Athletic FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 0/T stuff that annoys me but I shouldn't care about

0/T stuff that annoys me but I shouldn't care about

Those massive flags behind goals at Arsenal

Daniel Sturridge celebration arms dance

Other managers moaning after being beaten by us

Frank Lampard..I spend more of my time thinking about him that he ever will about me

Bottom three crackers always broken

re: 0/T stuff that annoys me but I shouldn't care about

Stop moaning, way worse when you open the packet and it's the TOP three crackers broken and you have to sort through them, crumbs all over the place having to clean them up and you think you have it bad welcome to my crap world.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Methven
    Stop moaning, way worse when you open the packet and it's the TOP three crackers broken and you have to sort through them, crumbs all over the place having to clean them up and you think you have it bad welcome to my crap world.
    Fool! you are obviously opening them the wrong end first, everybody knows that the broken ones are put into the packet first

On original subject Frank Lampard doesn't return my calls

Sturridge and Swazzez(sic) being called SAS

If I was being held hostage in a hostile embassy or hand cuffed to a naked Max Clifford in a *** dungeon I would prefer the original Special Air Service to come diving through the windows not these two professional footballers

Also 'Stevie G' sounds like a piss poor pub DJ

Quote Originally Posted by twofootedchallenge
    Fool! you are obviously opening them the wrong end first, everybody knows that the broken ones are put into the packet first [/quote]

Well I've started up the Cracker Liberation Front, we will be breaking both the top three AND bottom three crackers until the supermarkets give into our demands of a packet of crackers without one single cracker broken, now who is the fool

Sturridge and Swazzez(sic) being called SAS

If I was being held hostage in a hostile embassy or hand cuffed to a naked Max Clifford in a *** dungeon I would prefer the original Special Air Service to come diving through the windows not these two professional footballers

Shearer and Sutton used to be called the SAS so it's kind of a been their done it kind of thing, the Sturridge celebration brings back nightmares of a lanky streak of urine doing a robot dance.

Nobody else does, so your point is

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Methven
    Nobody else does, so your point is [/quote]

I'm as lonely as an optimist in any of the Birmingham postcodes

Yeah I hate that one with a passion too. It sounded even more pathetic when Steve McLaren used to use it when he was England manager as well

I also hate United fans calling Old Trafford OT or the Theatre of Dreams

I hate people referring to the "production line of talent" from the "Dario Gradi Academy of football" at Crewe when, if you look at it even remotely closely, they have only really produced Dean Ashton of any note since that era when there was a glut of them in the top flight (David Platt, Robbie Savage, neil Lennon & co) which is going back at least 20 years

On the SAS, its marginally better than the prolific Latics strikeforce of Graham Lancashire & Graeme Jones in 1996/97 which was nicknames "The G-Force"!!!!

On a food related issue I hate those "easy resealable" bags for dried pasta you get where the bag either rips when you open it & makes the resealable bi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)