+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why do we bother?

Why do we bother?

I understand we have been rivals for many years but Pompey are nowhere and we are Premier League. The posters who invade our space on this site are not real Pompey fans. I am sick of the boring posts they bring to this forum. Please, all Saints fans who post on this site, ignore all Pompey posts, hopefully they will get bored and go away?

COYS

re: Why do we bother?

This is a wind up right? It has to be.

I know what you mean OZ. Some of these threads feel like a summer evening sat by a lake watching the sunset. Pleasant surroundings but a swarm of irritating midges buzzing around your ears. They win a couple of games, they start spending more time on here that Fratton Faithful must be like one of Southseas night clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by ozsaint1976
    I understand we have been rivals for many years but Pompey are nowhere and we are Premier League. The posters who invade our space on this site are not real Pompey fans. I am sick of the boring posts they bring to this forum. Please, all Saints fans who post on this site, ignore all Pompey posts, hopefully they will get bored and go away?

COYS
    I read this after the Hoskins post so i hope you make allowences.

Quote Originally Posted by BileysThere

COYS
    I read this after the Hoskins post so i hope you make allowences.[/quote]

For your spelling?

Quote Originally Posted by OhWell

COYS

For your spelling?[/quote]

Certainly not for your dimness anus.

Surely the rivalry transcends mere divisions and positions. Sharing views, disagreeing, healthy banter, etc., It must be possible.
    Also plenty of the Saints boys on Fratton Faithful.

Quote Originally Posted by BileysThere

COYS

For your spelling?[/quote]

Certainly not for your dimness anus.[/quote]

And for your punctuation?

You are barely literate yet you seem more interested in bare anuses.

I don't post here very often but when I do, I always seem to get strange messages from you about anuses. Whatever it is you are into, I'm not interested. There are forums for perverts like you and t

Quote Originally Posted by ozsaint1976

COYS
    Couldn't agree more Oz, I've said this numerous times.

Quote Originally Posted by harvey_7

COYS
    Couldn't agree more Oz, I've said this numerous times.[/quote]

It's hard to believe that all fans of Portsmouth Football Club are perverts and weirdos but the ones who post here certainly give that impression.

They also seem incredibly bitter and unhappy. Chiswickmart is just about the only one of them who ever seems to have any cheerful moments in his life.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast